Recent content by DrShrimpPuertoRico

1. 1.8.0 balance and stupid changes.

So 1.8.0 made not 2 but 20 steps backwards in terms of balance.
    Khuzaits and Vlandia conquer 50% of the map because ONCE again,20% in simulations has proven to as effective as me coming back and regretting.
    Tier 2 are less likely to spawn combined with more DIZZINESS from a battle and the ****ing,I just can't believe they did such a stupid thing,AI having tracking and wallhacks AF.

https://tw.greywool.com/i/g6XB4.jpg hopefully it works,if not I'll reupload it.

They were CHASING me since I entered Sturgian lands from Epicrotea,came from Narnia through the forests like ****ing wolves and caught me up with me and engaged in that spot since I had to micro manage but I clicked too near the mountain and got screwed.

You lose one battle and party,just reload or start a new campaign,you won't find looters to fight and you'll be full of T1 and maybe T2 noble troops,goodluck beating a party that has 65% cavalry composition,thanks Talrworlds for not actually putting some nerfs on cavalry upgrades.

Right...they also for some reason removed Sturgian Heavy Axeman or main infantry line from the Sturgians,I found this the hard way when they lost against recruits and T3 troops at maximum...taking more casualties..fml.

Generally the 1.8.0 is a huge setback in terms of balancing the factions.
    Especially with the reinforce or 2 armies 1 fief.
    Bro you need to calm down its just a game. Also this isnt the experience in my game and just because your bad at the game doesn't mean it unbalanced. Change your tactics to face cavalry instead of f3 + f4 and you might actually win.
  2. e1.8.0 Companion Vassals and their parties not doing anything

Companion Clans start at tier 2 as a normal clan and a normal clan get at tier 3, 1 more party and at tier 5.
    Minor clans have 1 party more than a normal clan.
    My Companion, who I made a vassal wont even make a party after he was captured and returned to my town even though before that he was running his own party. I used the console command to try to give my vassals troops to force them out and it says they are not part of a party. All they do is sit in town and occasionally teleport to another one of my fiefs. One of my vassals' clan members married Leina somehow and she is able to make parties and join my armies still. I ran the simulation for a year to watch and see if they would ever physically come out and they never do. I think it might actually be a bug. Its more like they are wanderers than vassals.

Ill see if changing their clan tier does anything. Thanks.
  3. Resolved Beta [1.8.0] Town Governors displayed in the manage town/castle screen but are actually in other Settlements.

Thank you for your response. And youre right, it doesnt happen in castles. I thought it was, sorry.
  4. e1.8.0 Companion Vassals and their parties not doing anything

I haven't found any threads about this yet. I've been enjoying 1.8.0 so far and made my companion a vassal. His spawned companions have been sitting in my towns but don't come out and don't make any parties. They teleport to another one of my towns occasionally but I've never actually seen...
  5. Resolved Beta [1.8.0] Town Governors displayed in the manage town/castle screen but are actually in other Settlements.

Summary: I assign a companion as a governor and their perks are active. After some time they just leave and go to other cities but it is displayed in the manage town/castle screen that they are there but their perks are no longer active. However in the encyclopedia it lists where they actually...
Back
Top Bottom