Recent content by drigoly

1. 13th - French Foreign Legion - Kentucky Regiment

We are a pretty new regiment, with ~ 12 member at the moment. Most of us have been playing other games together for years now and now we look forward to playing this regularly from now on. We use our own forums and TS for communication. http://z13.invisionfree.com/EU4_MP_Forum/index.php? If...
  2. NW Completed 1stNOG Saturday Linebattles [NA] (Applications being Accepted)

Regiment Name:13th Foreign Legion, Regiment Kentucky
    Leaders Steam:Tytos
    Amount of men:6-12
    Special Unit Required?:nope, whatever is needed
    You have read the rules and agree to adhere to them? Aye

3. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

Anybody know of a mod that lets you play as any character in the game? For example a mod that lets me play as Lyn Corbray or Gregor Clegane?  :mrgreen:
  4. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    I agree on most, except on Sadik Wyl and Ejnar Sunderly. Martells are arabic/persian so Sadik is good, though it may be altered to Sadeyk. Ejnar is good, a viking name, but it's better changed to Eynar or Aynar Sunderly.

GRRM was more thinking of Latinos when designing the Dornish, as he has stated it multiple times. So a more Latino/Mediterranean/Byzantine/Andalusian name would be preferable, like Sandik or Sandek or Sandor.
  5. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Serega_B said:
    I don't know an emblem of this house

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Piper
  6. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Can we maybe see a house piper shield? :razz:
  7. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Dyflinn432 said:
    SPOILERS!!! from BOOKS (in response to swedishking.)
    .... Giants didn't attack the wall, interdependently at least, they were part of Mance Rayder (or Raider) s wildling host however, and i think one of the giant kings broke through the first gate under the wall but was killed by that one armed blacksmith (cant think of the name) and the other nights watch in there, they were part of the wildling army, it wouldn't not make sense if they were part of wildling partys but as said above not in first release .... Now i better stop with the off topic before Shimmler cuts my head off, I much like my head. I don't want to see it removed just yet. (Tyrion anyone)

Remember the wildling party jon snow found with his new recruits in the woods? Giants can be members of a wildling party, but it should be very uncommon, at least Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun should be in the mod :razz:
  8. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

BrunoHCE said:
    Serega_B said:

Looks like Daenerys's unsullied, i guess. They start to use those masks. Not sure if they are the unsullieds but they are daenerys's soldiers.

Brazen beasts (freed slaves trained into soldiers), not unsullied, unsullied don't wear masks.
  9. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Art of Justice said:
    DanielRMC said:
    I recently got the Game of Thrones RPG game recently. I think I read somewhere on these forums you wouldn't add the new characters from GoT-Rpg. But will you add the village "River-Spring" Since GRRM basically wrote the plot for Got-RPG? of course now that I wrote that message, that would include adding in alester sarwyck but oh well.

This game implements three new Houses and we follow the books and the majority (if not all) here are the fans of either books or series (that follows the books) where there was no place for House Sarwyck or other ones. This would only confuse the people. If Martin wanted to include those Houses in his books he would've done so in ADWD. Currently we do not plan to exceed beyond the bounds of the books. We need to finish what we've planned and release a beta. Then we can think of futher improvements and developments.

However, I can promice you a few custom awesome events and NPCs and (in future) quests.

The game was released after ADWD and Grrm has stated that he will probably mention the houses sarwyck and westfold in the last 2 books.
  10. Help With English Translation

Is the whole text of the mod in the languages/en folder? If so i could translate the whole mod today. Though its a hell of a work to get the context of what you want to say in some of the conversations ^^

Especialy the poems are hard to translate, you simply can't translate all things from chinese to english 1:1, half of the meaning gets lost on it's way but i'm dooing my best to keep the esential message of the texts, only 2 files remaining to translate, will upload it later...

Update: Only 1 file remaining but it's the biggest one, don't know if i have the nerves left to do that one today but the game is much more enjoying with proper english, so you know what you are dooing! :razz:

I also noticed some contradictions in the story, example: in the intro you talk about the destruction of the Durhae empire and the foundation of a new calradian empire, in the dialogue about the diary you speak of emperors trying to hide the truth about the life of king Leon who created the new calradian empire. An empire is ruled by an emperor, a kingdom by a king, fixed that for you, it's emperor Leon now :wink:

Update 2: here are the translated files (excluding the dialogue file, which is a ***** of a file).
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lb7sn7n7xrg1unq/en.rar?m
  11. Good Mod, Great Mod or GREATEST F****** MOD EVER?

This would probably be the greatest mod for M&B yet if it weren't for that awful translation
  12. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Hunterwolf said:
    drigoly said:
    So when is this probably gonna be released, days, weeks, months?
    year

seriously? now that's a ****ing long time, M&B2 might be released by then ^^
  13. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

So when is this probably gonna be released, days, weeks, months?
  14. NDB_HardcorePW4_Roleplay Rules and General discusion

Barradin said:
    TARDIS said:
    I am a tad skeptical seeing Creed and Kingkiller running this joint.

Saphiroth, Blackarthas and Deathshadow are at the kindergarten and can't play at the main hours.
  15. RCC Server Main Thread [Beta 7] [Rules Translation/s added! - Swedish & Italian]

The special forum for unban/complains doesn't work for me, so i will complain here  :cool:

This player just randomed me, we were both hiting the same mine, the ore spawned before me and so i took it, then he attacked and killed me without even saying something, i lost 3 gold nuggets because of that kiddye...

screens:

http://imgur.com/MtIFH
    http://imgur.com/fajma
Back
Top Bottom