Recent content by Drifter

1. Drifter

{Request}Dragonlance Mod

Anything more to contribute? What would the mod be like? Why could it be 'real'? What would be the point of the mod (new quests, new theme, new everything?)? What factions? What makes it different from native Mount&Blade to justify anyone spending their time making your mod? What part of Dragonlance setting should be included?

Don't expect anyone to do your mod for you, but especially don't expect them to do anything for you if all you give them is:
    "I think a Dragonlance mod would be cool!"

In other words, elaborate on this 'Dragonlance' mod.  :neutral:

I'm not a 'pro modder', but I like Wings 3d alot (more then 3ds anyway, that just goes way over my head). For strictly modeling objects, I think it's one of the best programs available.

Also, I believe this is in the wrong section of the forum. It shouldn't be under mod development.
  2. Drifter

Official 3D art thread - Warband

It could use a lot of work.

...Just kidding. I like it.
    The details are very fine.
  3. Drifter

Masquerade & Blade

I was actually thinking about making a Vampire mod myself at one point. Never really got around to even bothering, though.

Good luck to anyone that decides to do this.

[insert cricket sounds]
  4. Drifter

rmancrusader said:
    How low do you have your graphics turned down.
    At least dynamic lighting is off.

And he's getting 11 fps...

How many polies is that armor?  :razz:
  5. Drifter

old
    Three swords.
    First one - native texture
    2nd one - I think an albion sword
    (bottom one doesn't really have a texture)
  6. Drifter

Just a picture of me screwing around.

Where am I?  :wink:
  7. Drifter

RPGmod earth dungeon help

http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=a0aa6s064cvnshodvna35nufg6&topic=490.0
    There you go.
    Page four has the download locations, I think.
  8. Drifter

DJNad said:
    HAHAHAHA he is so cute :smile:

It looks good, except the sides of the body are a liitle too square, and the face is wrong. I'd extrude out his face a little, give him a gross upturned nose, and some better eyes. .... like less round ones and more like slits. Also maybe make him with pointed teeth, and give him less of a cheezy grin?? I know it's a WIP, though.... just giving my two cents worth. LOVE the sword :razz:

BTW lower the level of the underarm.... his shoulders look a little thin

Yes yes, I'll keep it all in mind.
    I liked the grin though. :cry:
    I like the more "mischievous" goblin look, although maybe this version makes him more like the "I'll help you do your chores" look.
    I want him to be less 'square' (mainly along the arms), as well. He looks as he does, because of my desire to keep his poly count low, I don't want him to be 10,000 polies.
    Thanks for the comment.

EDIT: I just realized he looks like a ninja turtle.  :neutral:
  9. Drifter

A goblin I've started working on from scratch - not quite done yet, but you get the picture. (no, he's not meant to be that small  :lol:)

(the blade doesn't look right in this picture, it clips through his back, so you can't see the rest of the stuff going around the blade)
    Comments are welcome. Keep in mind it's a WIP.
  10. Drifter

Yeah. I thought the blade wasn't quite long enough as well, but I already had three pictures taken of the blade. I'm pretty lazy.  :smile:
  11. Drifter

Something I was making two days ago.

The proportions aren't perfect, but still a relatively nice model. I wanted it to have a huge hilt IIRC.
    One shot is in wings, the other in 3ds.
    edit: made my post... shorter.
  12. Drifter

Nice tower, Eother.

It is, shall I say, nifty.

What's the poly count, by the way?
  13. Drifter

This topic has me thinking about funny hats.  :neutral:
  14. Drifter

Highelf said:
    Its more than possible, alot of people bash the 'S' button before putting it ingame. Also, hah! My guess was just 4 polies off. :smile:

Yeah, you were closer before I tesselated it.   :smile:

I pretty much never use the S button, it just makes objects massively high in poly counts.
Back
Top Bottom