Recent content by Drewge

1. Elements.

Yes, please dont let the enemy be able to see and shoot me before I can even see them on my screen when it is foggy or raining, thats just not fair.
  2. Geart post from Reddit with awesome ideas

Win! All of these are Win!
  3. My Ultimate Bannerlord Wishlist

I agree with everything you listed aside from one. Larger Scale battles... while it is more realistic, could you imagine how hard your computer would have to work to screen a couple hundred soldiers at once, or if you keep the actual battles the same size and just increase the troop limit to hold a couple thousand like armies were back then, could you imagine how long you would be sitting there for just one battle? You would be there for at least 2-3 hours just on one battle alone. Personally I like to just imagine that when they say there are 50 troops in the battle, that it is actually 500, and each troop counts as 10.
  4. A Couple Of Suggestions

1. Yeah, maybe I just suck, but I can rarely seem to hit anything with a weapon off horseback. But I dont know if thats what you want to improve on.
    2. I think that should be an option to turn on and off during character creation. I also think that while exploring town the time should continue on instead of freezing in place. You should also not be able to enter a city that is under siege... I mean seriously, the guards are just gonna open the gates for you and let you in when the enemy is trying to batter down the gates?
    3. not sure what you mean by fog of war, They do have that in a way with how the Spotting skill works, but they could add a fog element where weather changes on the overhead map which leads to changes in sight range as well.
    4. I would REALLY  love to see more tactics in the game. I would like to see the option of setting a forest on fire to burn the enemy, or flooding a city during a siege. I would also love to see formations be the key to winning and losing battles rather than just have a clump of guys run into another clump of guys. Calvary wedge is a fearsome tactic, but if the enemy has a spear wall then you are screwed. I would like to have the option of some unique formations as well, like the "Eight Gates Golden Locks" Formation.
    5. Yeah, more scenarios would be nice. The option to perhaps start out as an officer of a lord, or leader of a bandit group, maybe just one of the goons of a bandit group. Options are nice!
    6. Better AI goes without saying... It is something that is constantly getting worked on as gaming progresses, but there is only so much one can do.
    7. I can agree with that, I feel that right now in the game there is no reason to get married because you are just marrying a robot with no personality... Your wife should give you tasks to do, opinions on what to do with other lords, the option of having a child, ect. Heirs would be a really cool thing to implement in the game, especially if they decide to add in the option of character death.
    8. I would love improved sieges. You get the option right now to batter down a castles gates, so when you enter the assault, the gates are all wide open, and you havent lost a single troop yet. Give us some Catapults, Siege towers, Siege ladders, Battering Rams to protect. Have troops actually get killed trying to break open the enemy's gates. Have the option to plant a mole in the enemy's ranks to open the gates for you with no trouble, but let there be a risk of that person getting found out and killed before they have the chance.
    9. I would like to see more personality from the generals and women in general, not just moods. If a general is listed as being a complete and utter jerk, then they better damn well act like one. This will open up options for better dialogue in general.
    10. It would be cool to have them, but I'm not a big fan of being the "Merchant" type character in the first place, so I wont give too much opinion on this matter.
    11. I dont think your example of crimes is very realistic in terms of actual game without having to program each and every villager in a city, but I would like to see Bandits actually raid villages rather than just patrol around, especially large groups of bandits.
    12. While I really dont give a damn about Pogonotrophy in a game, I would like to see Illness, especially in terms of troops. I see alot of lords parade their troops around day and night for several days at a time with no rest, those troops should be exhausted to the point of collapsing. Also the players that just stock up on bread due to its mass quantity and cheapness, well people cant just live off of bread all the time, they should be getting sick from that as well. I know they somewhat implemented that with morale, but sick troops should be pretty much ineffective all together in combat, and should probably die if it gets bad enough. I also think that having characters get sick and potentially die from it should be introduced as well. (which would benefit having heirs!)
    13. I would like to see that introduced in a way that it reflects the way other characters look at you.
    14. Meh...
  5. Killable Lords, Children and Heirs, Large time advancements

I think this is a very good idea. It gives a more realistic feel to a game of this setting. I think the Game of Thrones shows us what life during those times was really like. Sure wars and taking castles was a big thing, but most of it was political disputes, something that seems lacking in M&B. Then as said above, the generals feel very robotic and generic. What they could do is have a list of set personalities with varying dialect and dialect choices when speaking to them. I also find that taking a wife in the game is pretty pointless, since even she is a lifeless robot, so if they added the option of children, and maybe perhaps the wife can have a bit more of an impact as well. Maybe she can send you out on errands, or offer her opinion on how to deal with other lords, and of course all of it would change depending on her personality type. You could have children and name an heir to your character, thus if your character is killed, you now assume your heir as a playable character. They could also kill off characters via the option of killing when you capture, killed in combat, illness, assassinated, ect. I dont think you would need large time advancements, but I would like to see time continue on during combat. Sieges and whatnot dont take an instant if you partake in the battle, they should still take days to complete.
Back
Top Bottom