Recent content by DrDragonlance

1. DrDragonlance

I Can't Take Any Lords Into My Kingdom Anymore

You can win with a lot less Clans. Stop trying to recruit anymore and just take all the Fiefs.
  2. DrDragonlance

The killed in siege battles unrealistically are all high tier troops

Roster is the party screen.

Top of the party screen spawns first then on down.
  3. DrDragonlance

The killed in siege battles unrealistically are all high tier troops

I'm upset when 10 guys die, what is your Medicine skill?

What tactics do you use during sieges?
  4. DrDragonlance

How to prepare for death for my character? pick a successor? denar/Inventory items transfer to successor?

You actually don't have to prepare for death. Everything just works well.

As for preparing an Heir, its also easy and fast.

5. DrDragonlance

How hard it is to set a truce like one year or half a year?

I think people would get bored if peace lasted too long. Its a rough balancing act.
  6. DrDragonlance

Death chance for lords

I know that they will be adding claimants soon, and they may have a role during succession, but I wish that the devs will at least add a specific period of inaction when the ruler dies where a faction cannot vote for anything (such as policies or peace) for 2 weeks or so.
    Where did the Claimant info come from?
  7. DrDragonlance

Village notables aren't co-operative.

The Scouting perk for a +1 Relationship gain with a Village Notable gets more and more powerful.
  8. DrDragonlance

How to Make Men Fire Catapults

My troops always use them.

I've never told them to use them.

Do you see this on both assaults and defenses?
  9. DrDragonlance

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

When it's ready.
    This is a great answer and the correct answer.
  10. DrDragonlance

Oldest Hero - Is there a record?

Thanks for the tip.

Oldest past away, Berican of Vlandia of the dey Rothad clan. Passed away at 96. Had 224 Steward, 208 leadership, 97 Tactics, 121 in 2H and Polearm. Based on those stats I'm guessing he was leading a clan party until he died.

Oldest alive is Tharos of the Vizartos of the Southern Empire. Still kicking at 94.

And since I posted this, Zhira had a birthday and is now 88.

There are 7 people in my game that have made it to 90.
  11. DrDragonlance

A suggestion for additions to fief management

Adding a banner to a city or castle to get an improvement in loyalty and/or militia
  12. DrDragonlance

Resolved 1.03 Clan Parties will not buy horses to upgrade Troops

Summary: If a Clan Party has troops that require a horse or warhorse to upgrade, they will not purchase the horses. They will only upgrade if they recover horses from loot after a battle. There is also no way to give the Clan party horses. How to Reproduce: Give a clan party troops that can be...
  13. DrDragonlance

There is a medical perk that essentially gives Clan members a "second live" where the first time they would die from old age, they will actually survive.
    I don't know if that stacks, but if it stacks, you could get some pretty old people.
    Its a Clan Leader perk (or should be) so it can't stack.

Also, I don't have it.
  14. DrDragonlance

I have a couple of Heroes that literally never say die. I feel like I should let her retire, but there is an army forming and she's a good soldier. Anyone have a Hero get to 90 or older?
  15. DrDragonlance

SP - General Add Ways to Lose Renown - Limit the Number of Tier 5 and 6 Clans

the only tedious phase of leveling your clan is getting level 3
    If you add in a bunch of negatives for the early game, leveling your Clan will be tedious.
Back
Top Bottom