Recent content by Drath2

1. Resolved Crash after clicking new game

Yes I did mean that and it did pop up and I did send a crash report however the sending of the report took awhile so I didn't copy and paste the code from it for this as I wasn't able to at the time and I do have google drive.
  2. Resolved Crash after clicking new game

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.8GHz
    2.81GHz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060
    RAM: 16GB installed 15.9 Usable
    SSD: 250GB
    HDD: 6TB
  3. Resolved Crash after clicking new game

The crash checklist doesn't help as this is a brand new install to attempt to fix my previous crashing issue I was having which it did to an extend. Made it slightly further into the game however I still can't play the game I paid full price for that I USED to be able to. Which as you can imagine is incredibly frustrating as this is the ONLY game I have out of 300+ that I'm currently having issues with.
  4. Resolved Crash after clicking new game

I was having issues with crashing after the splash art(?) where the hammer is hitting the sword on the anvil for taleworlds, that issue was fixed, HOWEVER now I get to the main menu click new game and it crashes, so it isn't much of a fix really, now it just takes a bit more of my time to crash...
  5. Resolved Crash on startup after Taleworlds splashart(?)

Still an issue as of 1/27/2021 rather frustrated that I paid full price for a game was able to play and suddenly am no longer able to for no reason as the ONLY thing that changed was the game getting updated, windows 10 updating, and multiple graphics drivers updates (NVIDIA). It's INFURIATING because there's no explanation as to why.
  6. Resolved Crash on startup after Taleworlds splashart(?)

I start the game the launcher is totally fine and then when it gets to the ACTUAL game before the main menu I get to the Taleworlds Entertainment where the hammer hits the sword and as soon as that's over the game just crashes I've sent in the crash report and it gives me this code (2021-01-12_03.55.47_683d171af5c992d9e3c99a5de69b09b3) once it's done for if I seek help on your forums and I don't know what else to do at this point because I've uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted computer, started in safe mode, updated drivers, onedrive is disabled, windows is up to date, and when I first got the game it worked so I really don't know what could cause it.
    With the new update e1.5.6 I am still having the same issue and I went through the crash checklist and made sure to do it all. Just to be safe the new dump for my crash files is 2021-01-12_22.45.54_683d171af5c992d9e3c99a5de69b09b3.
  7. Resolved Crash on startup after Taleworlds splashart(?)

I start the game the launcher is totally fine and then when it gets to the ACTUAL game before the main menu I get to the Taleworlds Entertainment where the hammer hits the sword and as soon as that's over the game just crashes I've sent in the crash report and it gives me this code...
Back
Top Bottom