Recent content by Drakken

1. Dev Blog 07/09/17

With a pretty smile like this, i can wait a litle longer.  :party:
  2. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Low Fantasy setting

Is it a setting you have to activate somewhere in the game?
    I would love a low fantasy POP
  3. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

weird but fun bug ^^

At some points i started offering fiefs to my companions, the first to mary, and i became lady mary LOL
    Again later with another companion, each time my main character is changing.
    The first time only the names has changed, the character was still mine, but the seconde time my character was replaced with one of my companion ^^

4. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

I tried it yesterday and i love it!
    Is it me or the insane Hatamotos are gone? ^^
    I love some of the new armors & helmets etc ^^
    Should i say keep up the good work? LOL ;p

To be played while listening the Yamato drumers of Japan btw.  :cool:
  5. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Huge thanks Aruda, i always loved your mod!
  6. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

For me the mod is unplayable, the armies almost always remain for ever on defense.
    Do i have to kill 1600 soldiers alone? oÔ
  7. Fountain Hall siege strategy

Let your marshall do the job. I can gather a 3000 men big army.
    You ave to wait a litle to capture this town, the hit and run work well mostly because of you cleaning the wall since your own archers can't be deployed on this cursed bridge.
  8. Zann Dynasty

is it me or they are overpowered, at least in numbers, they are attacking everywhere all together, you have more roaming stacks than lords + huge armies, for me this is a litle insane, i have defeated one of their assault on a town 2000 Vs 1000 but right after they have captured several towns and castles, how are we supposed to defeat that? They look unstopable to me. resistance is futile we will be assimilated.
    For now my best option was to use an old save and move the invasion to turn 10000  ^^
    Don't get me wrong, i like challenges but fighting infinite hordes of the same troops it's kinda boring.

Thx for the merge.  :wink:
  9. Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Elario said:
    Drakken said:
    hello everyone, maybe i have missed something somwhere but after installing Persino 0.8 i have the vanilla names for the towns and followers.  Do you know why? :???: :!: :?:

You have to set the language settings to english.

Awesome, thank  you Elario ! :party:
  10. Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

hello everyone, maybe i have missed something somwhere but after installing Persino 0.8 i have the vanilla names for the towns and followers.  Do you know why? :???: :!: :?:
  11. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I am waiting for the now traditional message, Bannerlord will be release next summer. 
    Then in summer a new message anoncing Bannerlord for next winter..
    DING ! happy new year!  :party:  :fruity:  :party:
  12. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I am somewhere around turn 260 the freemen invaded but they should be wiped soon, since the north and the night watch where bored to death.
    I now own Braavos, Pentos, Qohor, Norvos and Volantis but the world entered an atrocious era of peace with no hope of war.  :???:
  13. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Thanks Cozur, i like the new release but the balance is broken.
    I am around turn 90 and lanisters have only ONE castle left, the Reach is unstopable.
    Ironislands have been conquered by Riverland.
    Dragonstone has been captured by Stormland.

In the east Qohor and Lys are looking unstopable but i joined the melee and i now own 2/5 of the free cities.
    If only i could start the widlings and Dorne but i am still wondering if it is even possible.
    as usual the vale is not moving at all.

Btw Myr troops look over powered, and i am wondering if you can capture Myr. since Myr is a death trap we should at least be able to deploy more troops but no you are in culumn to be butchered by their army of OP archers. i would rather burn the town with artillery or let NPCs (the marshall) capturing Myr..
    other than that the 3.0 is cool.

One last thing, the Dothraki's camps are nothing but a permanent source of easy cash..
    imho burning one of their camp should trigger something nasty.
    a group of dothrakis following the player's group or if the player own a fief, a huge army.

14. Religion Thread

Austupaio said:
    As far as demonizing religion goes, this is pretty weak. Like r/atheism levels.

Also your questions are all loaded bull**** attempts to support your gotcha moments.

What I'm saying is you're **** at this, go read Magorian v VHawk posts to get a better perspective. There's certainly no shortage of material.

Demonizing religions?
    They don't need me for that.
    I dislike relgions for sure, and curenccies as well, they are the 2 reasons why humanity will selfdestruct. (unavoidable)
    If a conflict is not fueled by religions this is by greed.
    Do we need religions? NO
    Do we need money? NO
    We need to build this, but we can't we have no money..
    We can heal you but you are not rich enough to pay the bill..
    We lack the cash for so many promising projects..
    Just remove the money then, you have the man power, the ressources and knowleddge, money is virtual and so useles.
    Like religions this is the second tools to control the junkies living on that rock.
    Junkies addicted to holy words, $ or both.

Ah the promise of a world after, but after what? your lives? what should we saved? and why?
    You are nothing but machines, your body is made of the same quarks than the computer in front of you, their setting is a little different. Your body is reacting to electrical and chemical stimuli.
    Your soul? what is it? an illusion given by your evryday choices and your memory, no seriously nothing need to be saved.
    And nothing need to be punished either btw.

Actually in this universe almost all societies are selfdestructing past the nuclear age, all but one.. maybe..  the hive..
    A race between wisdom and the tech level.. oh shi* we are doomed.
    All societies are following the same tech path, what is true for us is true for other, in this infinite complexity this universe is rather simple.

You are calling me an atheist, why not but this is a litle more complicated than that, i have my own beliefs.
    This is very personnal and i am not trying to convince anyone this is pointless and useles.
Back
Top Bottom