Recent content by dragonuff

1. dragonuff

OSP 2D Art Banner Packs (NEW: STAR WARS)

Can you do some from the Star Wars The Old Republic era such as Eternal Alliance
  2. dragonuff

SP - General Co op Campaign.

i would love a coop campaign they could make one person control the brother as a secondary character with their own party so they could help you in battles and just make player one in charge of the army when taking castles or towns
  3. dragonuff

SP - General NPC party member's equipment after Death

i would also like to see this and if you kill a lord as a prisoner you can steal their armor after execution after all they dont need it anymore
  4. dragonuff

So Rhagaea can marry after all

i could marry the brother too her but he leaves your clan to join hers as far as i found my pc couldnt marry her i think its beacuse shes the leader of her faction so it wont let her leave that clan
  5. dragonuff

SP - General Please add female troops back in bannerlord

Wages and upgradecost should differ in bannerlord between different troop- trees. Something like this:

AS IS:
    Regular troops
    Minor faction troops

15% more expensive
    General Mercenaries

25% more expensive
    Noble troops

15% less expensive
    Caravan guards

25% less expensive
    Bandits
    Militia

This way, that argument for female troops can be removed.

that said, I´m not against a militia-equivilent tree with female warriors. Give the m a T5 Sword Sister on top :smile:
    I agree when making post i took an expert from the wiki page on sword sisters compared to other units in warband for cost i also looked up female warriors and found every culture that is in the game had their own and all types could fit into the catagories you provide easily to make it amazing
    AS IS:
    Regular troops- Banféinní (Battania since they are based on celtic), And Shield Maidens ( Sturgia since its based are based on the Kievan Rus', a polity in medieval eastern Europe consisting of Slavic peoples and some Varangians, who were Norse and mixed Norse-Slavic traders, warriors, and adventurers. all of which had shieldmaidens and female warriors)
    Minor faction troops- Khawla bint al-Azwar (Aseri she lead an all female troop in the Rashidun army during 7th century Muslim conquest)
    15% more expensive
    General Mercenaries- Louis XIV of France female troops(Vlandia Since they are based on France Mercenaries the real life equvealent didnt have a special name so tale worlds might have to think of one)
    25% more expensive
    Noble troops- Camp Masters and Calvary ( Khuzait based on Mongolian Empire in every war of Gengis Khan he had a female running yurt camps aka supply camps behind the main army but still on the battlefield it is also stated a staple on mongolian life is everyone male and female beable to ride a horse and shoot a bow but only noble breed females could serve in battle or armys if they wished so the be the definition of noble line)
    15% less expensive
    Caravan guards- this one is a bit tricky because In most of medieval Europe, the local feudal overlords would not tolerate merchants having their own private security. At the same time, ensuring the roads were safe from banditry was considered one of the feudal Lord’s duties and if he failed at it repeatedly he might well find himself removed by his own overlord or by an ambitious neighbor. so technically nothing is said against a women serving as a caravan guard lol
    25% less expensive
    Bandits- Amazon ( Empire- Rome was aware of amazons through greek writting to them though amazon where one breasted crazy women that terroized and raped men so they be perfect bandits)
    Militia - Female Gladiators (Empire this could be a minor faction or militia The Romans loved novelty: the more unusual, exotic and outrageous, the better. Women who fought in the gladiatorial arena, those we now call gladiatrix, ticked all these boxes. In the Roman world, war and combat were considered to be for men, so women wearing armour and fighting one another was a real spectacle!), Mongolian Female Peasents ( Mongolion Empire all citizen knew how to ride horses shoot bows and hunt and if a village was under attack the khan expected all citizens to rise up making mongolion peasent women perfect milita) that is just some examples i could find i hope they fit the idea you had
  6. dragonuff

"Loaded questions are questions written in a way that forces the respondent into an answer that doesn't accurately reflect his or her opinion or situation. This key survey mistake will throw off your survey respondents and is one of the leading contributors to respondents abandoning surveys."

I might vote no, but not for the reason you provided and therefor I won't vote.

Do you like pizza?
    Yes, I am cool so obviously I like pizza.
    No, I am a loser and don't like pizza.
    i mean your welcome to voice why you think no is their a main reason you would not like female troops Homer`s Lliad is just a famous poet that believed women dont belong on the battlefield is why i put it as the no option

I liked the sword sisters back in warband, it was a cool small thing that gave some purpose to the peasant women you rescued from bandits, if they sticked around and survived for a while they would end up becoming good warriors (just needed a helmet to be perfect lol)
    i agree von plus not many lords didnt have them so it made my custom nation feel more special with troops that wasnt like every other nation
  7. dragonuff

Resolved Game crashes after looting Conspiracy War Party

just had same problem no mods or cheats everytime i beat the group and it goes to loot screen it crashes after hitting done
  8. dragonuff

One of my favorite troops in warband was the sword sister troop line. Sword Sisters demand significantly lower wages compared to their male counterparts, therefore procuring them can be very worthwhile from a financial point of view. The most reliable way to acquire Sword Sisters is by upgrading...
  9. dragonuff

SP - General Create own troop tree and Culture

that would be amazing i love anything that gives your own individual flair even if they did preset troop trees you could pick drom like sword sister line that other factions dont have access to but was in warband
  10. dragonuff

SP - General Can battering rams move out of the door way when they are done breaking door down?

My army gets stuck on it every time its common curtesy to move the thing out of the way so we don't choke point ourselves at the gate
  11. dragonuff

SP - General Slavery, Anti-Slavery and Captured Lords/Monarchs

I think its a great idea slaves are already in the lore and warband had slave crushers/ hunters as units it would give the player a choice go with the profitable status quo or side against it for morally good
  12. dragonuff

SP - General Can we get an option to marry wanderers/companions into other houses so we can strengthen alliances?

I don't think the avatar is faking specially if you choose the noble background for your father
    i dont believe there is a nobility option in the family background the closest is Aserai or Khuzait

VLANDIANSSTURGIANSEMPIREASERAIKHUZAITSBATTANIANS
    Baron’s retainers: Boyar’s companions: Landlord’s retainers: Kinsfolk of emir: Noyan’s kinsfolkChieftain’s hearthguard

which are all basically retainers/bodyguards in each culture
  13. dragonuff

SP - General Can we get an option to marry wanderers/companions into other houses so we can strengthen alliances?

I believe makes more sense you marry off members of your own dynasty, since companions that join your clan are not really part of your clan. But more like bodyguards, tutors, squires (medieval things).. As I see it, of course, other may have different opinions. But, I'd love see the ability to "noble" them, allowing them getting lands and build up their own dynasty. Companions can be seen as commoners, they have no place in the high aristocracy unless they managed to climb, like you if your choice in the character creation was a coomon beggining and not son of a lord... 1.4.3 will allow you to bring back your brothers and your little siblings back, so that's good news.

I'd even love the option to marry one of my male members into matrilineal marriages. Marry him to the heiress of a noble house into her dynasty
    Thats what I mean we are forming our own dynasty from scratch we could adopt them in and quote unquote call them that it was more common for noblity to adopt a commoner into their fold then grant a commoner noblity mostly as a way to grant them a title and keep fiefs and other claims in the family to strengthen it and it gives you some others to marry off without having to give up your children who could be used for major alliances such as royal familys instead of other houses this practice was common especially Heraldic adoption (Polish: adopcja herbowa), was in the Kingdom of Poland a legal form of ennoblement and adoption into an existing heraldic clan; along with assuming the coat of arms of that clan it took place as a result of an act issued by the King. The adoption of heraldic arms was a procedure used solely in Polish heraldry and was one of the earlier "old way" forms of ennoblement in Poland. It became particularly popular in the 15th century, especially with prosperous or prestigious city burghers and patricians aspiring to attain noble status, but was abolished by the first half of the 17th century.
  14. dragonuff

This topic came up between me and my brother how we typically play mount and blade is we choice a companion in each other single player game as a personification of each other so it makes us feel like we a playing coop since wanderers join as members of your clan and many have backstorys of...
Back
Top Bottom