Recent content by Dragonor

1. Dragonor

Can't start new game after update

Just move VC into your modules folder should work then
  2. Dragonor

Raiding and Pillaging - Weird balance in target options~

As far as village farmers go I think a few should have better weapons but not better skill. It wouldn't be a big surprise to see a farmer who had kept his grand fathers sword but come out swinging it like a stick. This could be done by giving the minimal skill to carry the weapons and would help make raiding villages a little more challenging.
  3. Dragonor

Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Germanic Celt said:
    Here's a screenshot of the text glitch:

7Z8iaz.jpg

So far the update seems to do more good than harm, which is always good. I haven't seen any bugs besides a few text errors.

I also have this problem
  4. Dragonor

New map models

also you can tell the difference between castle and village by the flags that fly over castles
  5. Dragonor

Mount & Blade Warband version 1.165 patch (released)

I figured there may have been an issue seeing as it says it would be released in an hour or so as long as it worked right, but would be nice to have an update.
  6. Dragonor

I dont have steam is why I asked that and the fact that it seemed they forgot about it  :grin:
  7. Dragonor

any news on when this will be released or if it has where I can get it?
  8. Dragonor

Version 0.772 Released!

Pikalyze said:
    Dragonor said:
    gsanders said:
    @Ravvs commenting from .71 bug thread,

see if this doesn't address:

(fixed) Princesses (and Kingdom Ladies) with incorrect or not assigned personality types
    (fixed) cleared Princesses from receiving love interests at start of game
    (fixed) removed tavern brawl music

plus all changes previously made.

The changes to princess only show in *fresh games*, but other ladies should be able to ask father/guardian permission without
    having to restart the game.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4sh7GRykLgEUmJHbFlmcDZvYUk/view?usp=sharing

I installed this hotfix and started a new game found that the beginning Merchant quest can no longer be finished as it wont allow you to attack the hide out. This isnt game breaking as it still allows you to play just a nuisance having to see that hide out on your map and not being able to attack it :smile:

What do you mean? When I tested 0.71 and played it this morning on a fresh char, the kidnapper's hideout worked just fine. I think it's just your client or save, maybe try reinstalling or starting a new game?

reinstall fixed the problem I must have done something wrong my bad
  9. Dragonor

Version 0.772 Released!

gsanders said:
    @Ravvs commenting from .71 bug thread,

see if this doesn't address:

(fixed) Princesses (and Kingdom Ladies) with incorrect or not assigned personality types
    (fixed) cleared Princesses from receiving love interests at start of game
    (fixed) removed tavern brawl music

plus all changes previously made.

The changes to princess only show in *fresh games*, but other ladies should be able to ask father/guardian permission without
    having to restart the game.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4sh7GRykLgEUmJHbFlmcDZvYUk/view?usp=sharing

I installed this hotfix and started a new game found that the beginning Merchant quest can no longer be finished as it wont allow you to attack the hide out. This isnt game breaking as it still allows you to play just a nuisance having to see that hide out on your map and not being able to attack it :smile: 
  10. Dragonor

Bug Thread/Crashing [SEE PAGE 9 IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR STEAM VERSION]

ColeMc said:
    I went to perform autoupgrade(without having anyone selected to upgrade anything) and it duplicated every item my companions were wearing and dumped them in the item pool.

Interesting way to make money, but fairly certain it's a glitch.

I also had this happen seemed to be an easy upgrade since I was just starting and had Shi Jin in my party when it happend :smile:
  11. Dragonor

Solving the 29,999 Expirience Bug...

I just had this bug I had one of the new companions in my party and I received a quest from William the brilliant I think was his name. When I looked him up in the character list it said he had left the realm.

The quest was to deliver a message when I finished it I noticed I didn't get the pay for it no notification had popped up about even completing the quest. When I checked my character screen that's when I noticed the overload in XP.
  12. Dragonor

The companions I'm making

How about a couple of companions who know each other before they joined your party?

I always found it a bit odd that all the companions have likes or dislikes of other companions but they all seem as though they meet for the first time when they are brought into your party. Just thought it would give a little more life to the world if the random stories they tell actually had to do with when they met each other outside of your party.

You could also have companions who wouldn't join your party if certain companions were already in it.
  13. Dragonor

SOD Warlords - Screenshot Section!

You should always have beer guards dont want the dieing enemy to get a drink before they pass
  14. Dragonor

SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

I was reading one of the other threads and thought of an idea for a mercenary faction or just a random NPC group. With the different religions you could have a group of fanatics who believe they are the chosen ones to purge the evil out of the world similar to the White Cloaks in the Wheel of Time series. You could add a quest to save a village or town from this group or use them to cause riots in an enemy town to weaken their defense before a siege.  Or you could just add a companion who believes anyone who doesnt follow the "right" religion should be dealt with in a proper way  :twisted:
  15. Dragonor

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

kechlion said:
    Computica said:
    Until we get PBOD in-game, the default way is to order you troops by priority. The troops at the top of your party list go to battle first. The ones at the bottom go last.

So is there any way to change which ones are up top and which ones are at the bottom in order to influence it or is it just stuck till you get this PBOD in the game?

Also, grife you hit that back quick!

Just click on the unit you want to move up and in their picture will be buttons to push to either move them up the list or down this is all in the party screen
Back
Top Bottom