Recent content by DragaXZ

1. In Progress Game with current update is unplayable. Lags and stutter nonstop

Since I have the same issue and also already posted in this topic I just did the performance test thingy and sent it to you.

Ah yes on that note can you send me my stamp card and tell me my working hours? I have friends who work as testers they get paid for stuff like that. I do not get paid for any of that. So care to explain in detail why i now work for you guys and do your job? Not trying to offend anyone but lets call one of my friends bob.
    Bob works in vienna and uses all kinds of hardware and software to recreate bugs, crashes and similar stuff customers have to later send that in to another team to fix said stuff.
    Maybe Bob should give you guys a call........
    I know that it sucks but there is no need to be rude about it now. That's why it's called an "early access", bugs are to be expected. If you find a bug and want the game to be improved you should report them. I'm also working as an indie game developer and I know how hard it can be to fix bugs or issues, especially since it sounds like only we two seem to have that issue. That's why we have to send them the telemetry data so they can figure out what causes our issues.
  2. In Progress Game with current update is unplayable. Lags and stutter nonstop

I have the same problem, it's pretty much unplayable. I just got the game today and was excited to play it but starting the game up takes forever and each time I try to move around or even just open the inventory the game starts to freeze/stutter for like 2-5 seconds.

I have an RTX 3070 with and SSD drive and 16GB RAM, my fps while doing nothing are 140+, so that's pretty ridiculous.
Back
Top Bottom