CuA: Tatar Town
    CuA: Cossacks
    PoL: Poland

PoL: Steppe Farmstead
    PoL: Cossacks
    CuA: Poland
  5. Draco555

[MBCL] Week 11

My fault guys, I uploaded this one I thought is the prettiest ;/ but as Anubis said, we have more of them on his steam profile, I will upload them all tomorrow.
  6. Draco555

[MBCL] Week 11

CuA 11:4 PGC

59ec665696c81.jpg
    41566f6519b77.jpg
    e88a4852cb4bf.jpg
    1345012e6d860.jpg

7. Draco555

[MBCL] Week 8

I can't see any point in starting a discussion here
  8. Draco555

[MBCL] Week 11

CuA vs PGC

Sunday 01.10.17 at 19:30
    CuA: Village By The River
    CuA: Sweden
    PGC: Poland

PGC: Treenches
    PGC: Sweden
    CuA: Poland
  9. Draco555

[MBCL] Week 8

CuA 9:7 Gothia
    Lampas will add ss later, or I will, idk yet
    Anyway thanks for the game, was really hard.
  10. Draco555

[MBCL] Team Roster & Substitutions

CuA Add:
    - Johny - 886653
    - DeathAngel - 169616

Removal:
    - Xern
    - Raxal
    - Studiaszek
    - Fortuna
    - Diehard
  11. Draco555

[MBCL] Week 9

Jubeg said:
    Classic polish behaviour  :party:

Beware guys, we have senseless provocation right here
  12. Draco555

[MBCL] Team Roster & Substitutions

CuA add:
    - Tkaczu - 6732
    - MikilaudeS - 883664
    - ManiaK - 462558
  13. Draco555

[MBCL] Week 6

Allright, I'm sorry guys, I have to answer one last time ;/

So, firstly:
    DominicuS said:
    I usually do not comment on things related to the clan, but reading such stupid things I have to write something.
    Yeah I will translate it, it says sth like ,,The screens from DAG and Anubis we'd like to have with showed crests/banners (I have no idea how to say it on english so I google translated it, don't hate me). From both maps and each respawn (sic!)''.
    Well, we gave you screens which show that they don't use hacks as we know, I hear this things with crests/banners hacks for the first time but I guess DominicuS knows it better. Forgive me, but for me it sounds simillar as I would ask DominicuS for screens of each respawn, first with pike, second with bow etc.

It's funny that someone who boasted of talking to a cheat programmer says that I know better.

Did that man called me also a cheater or sth?

Then:
    DominicuS said:
    Are you mentally retarded?
    Dominique19 said:
    Ja pierdole, are you **** retarded, guys?
    Dominique19 said:
    One more thing. ONE. BIG. T O P  K E K for Brazil. A lot of "xD" for Brazil! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
    Dominique19 said:
    I was couloring it in paint for bait and check how stupid you all are.
    Dominique19 said:
    Don't show urself more stupid than you are

Does anyone consider this behaviour as appropriate to fight their rights? Also CHoHu guys, I don't want to start a war or sth after that match, but if you wanna talk, to tell the world how bad we are, you should talk. Not ****, ****ting and telling all around how stupid and retarded they are.

Then we go to:

Dominique19 said:
    If you won't do something with it, I will do the same. If it is allowed so I will insult every player for every kill, because it is allowed, huh? I will start using some kind of cheats, giving wrong screens, because it is **** allowed. With your **** bad organisation you are making next clan wanted to leave this league.
    And stop be **** ridicolous talking about Pavlo.
    Dominique19 said:
    Okay, well said, Haakon. But DAG made wrong screens, he can't proof that he was clear during the match. Also I see that you allow to these insults from Anubis. Ok - if you wanna, let it be, but expect it from us too. We will be givinig wrong screens and insulting others without any consequences - because I see it is allowed.

Is that a clan threatening a league that they will start doing bull**** on matches? Is that the same CHoHu, one of the oldest clans with great league history in the past? Well, itąs sad to see it.

And in the end, as I said I'm sorry for this ,,ez'' thing etc. That wasn't polite behaviour from our side. But as I can see you guys acting here, I see it wasn't that bad.

Edit!
    DominicuS said:
    Dominique it's just wasting time. Let CuA enjoy a win, but what is the satisfaction of winning a match with cheats? I do not know.Let's finish the topic.

Yeah, thanks man, I think I will do myself best handjob ever thinking how we beat CHoHu on cheats.
  14. Draco555

[MBCL] Week 6

Allright, I clearly understand Dominique's anger becous we weren't polite enemies. I apologise for our behaviour, but it seems we have to have an argue anyway.

Dominique19 said:
    Furthermore Dag made screens wrong. I asked for seen deatails. Here's proof, but in polish - you can easily translate it or every polish player can confirm that I wanted to see screens with banners showed. It is needed to see some kind of cheats.

Yeah I will translate it, it says sth like ,,The screens from DAG and Anubis we'd like to have with showed crests/banners (I have no idea how to say it on english so I google translated it, don't hate me). From both maps and each respawn (sic!)''.
    Well, we gave you screens which show that they don't use hacks as we know, I hear this things with crests/banners hacks for the first time but I guess DominicuS knows it better. Forgive me, but for me it sounds simillar as I would ask DominicuS for screens of each respawn, first with pike, second with bow etc.

Dominique19 said:
    So I guess we have to do something if he gave us wrong screens, huh? He can't confirm that he is clear.

Yep, those screens showing how their game looks like, the fact that if some clan decide to ask for screens they always pick DAG and Anubis or simply that they play this game for ages and noone cought them cheating on matches are definetly not enough.

Dominique19 said:
    And one more thing. Anubis should be banned for his behaviour. He got one warn for insult during the match and here is what he said ("said", huh? It was childish spam) at the end:
    N3hH4Lb.jpg

Yup, ofc as we played without judge Dominique carried this weight of giving warns which, totally honest, doesn't sound smart, does it?
    All in all, we won, maybe not with good atmosphere, but definitely  :party:
  15. Draco555

[MBCL] Week 6

CuA 11:5 CHoHu

Marketplace

1. Resp: (CuA 4:0 CHoHu)
    https://zapodaj.net/a39bda8cd3429.jpg.html
    2. Resp: (CuA 0:4 CHoHu)
    I apologise for forgetting to take ss, I was nervous then :smile:

Village By The River

3. Resp: (CuA 4:0 CHoHu)
    https://zapodaj.net/01f5ce9007292.jpg.html