Recent content by Drachen

1. Give my vassal a companion

As king of Vlandia, I made my brother Nogand a party leader. How can I give him companions for his party? Is there a way to do this?
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Gender of children is not specified

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have a child Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: N/A OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): You have no way to tell which gender your newly born child...
  3. Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

I wish the poll had an option to say "I think the game as released in EA is playable and fun, but I ran out of things to do while waiting for more features."

I think the combat portion of the game is mostly playable and feels good, it's all the other parts that are really lacking still, which I guess is ok given we all knew what we were getting into here. I played over 100 hours so far, and stopped because I ran out of things to do. Too much of the mid-game content isn't ready yet, particularly the diplomacy system for me ton continue, but I eagerly await those features, and I think TW has done a great job with the game. Even as-is, it's better than vanilla Warband.
  4. Resolved Troops and companions don't stay in groups

On the troops screen for your party, when you assign a troop to one of the numbered groupings (ie: 1 for infantry, 2 for archers, 3 for cavalry, 6 for heavy infantry, etc) after loading a save the selections are erased and you have to set them all again. I've never installed any mods, BTW.
  5. What affects how often a villige tells you "nobody wants to join"???

It sounds wierd saying thanks to "somebody", but: Thanks Somebody! LOL
  6. What affects how often a villige tells you "nobody wants to join"???

As the topic say. The problem I'm having in my mod is way too often (but not all the time) a village tells me "no one her wants to join you". So what factors play a part in determining how often this happens?
  7. Start as a King

Phoenix, can you share your mini mod with us? I'm interested to see what you've made :smile:
  8. OSP Code QoL Adding your wife as a companion

And, what text file does Module_Dialoges get written to?
  9. OSP Code QoL Adding your wife as a companion

Sorry, I'm something of a noob, what does "storing her previous civilian clothing inside troop slot " mean?
  10. OSP Code QoL Adding your wife as a companion

I always wanted a tutorial for this, thanks!

Now if we can figure out how to make her clothes work like the other companions...

One thing... what file is "spouse_talk" in?
  11. Eliminating NPC desertions

This worked like a charm, no more NPC's wanting to go off and become turnip farmers! Thanks!
  12. Eliminating NPC desertions

Thanks Somebody,

I'll try this and post the results.
  13. Eliminating NPC desertions

Unfortunately that did not seem to stop my companions from wanting to leave my company, it just stops them from complaining about each other. Eventually, at about day 200, some companions start saying "I want to go be a turnip famer" or something like that and they try to leave the party. With 28 party members, it gets real tedious clicking "we hang deserters" 28 times each game day.

Does nobody know a way to make them always have 100 relation with me?
  14. Eliminating NPC desertions

So, I was thinking about my issue, does anyone know if it's possible to write a script or something that sets the NPC's relation with the player to a fixed amount that never changes? That might fix the problem, but then again I'm not sure what makes an NPC want to leave besides my actions conflicting with their personality type... some times they say they have enough gold and just want to go start a farm or something crazy like that.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
  15. Eliminating NPC desertions

Thanks GetAssista, I have used TweakMB, and it does give you an option to have a dialogue to prevent NPCs from leaving: "We hang Deserters" etc. But What I want to do is make it so they don't even try to leave in the first place.
Back
Top Bottom