Recent content by dr.serkan85

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Caravan still dont give xp also profit dont show at inv. Ps. Dont tell me u need perk for it I know and already trade lvl 150
  2. Pls someone confirm

Pls someone confirm trade perks works with last beta patch
  3. When?

Without working perks I dont want to start new game.cause cant try different build and do same thing again and again is boring
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Some thoughts about 1.4.0 (+500 days fresh campaign):

** Pros:

- Lords do not paying wages when have low amount of money have been a great change and probably the smarter idea to fix the issue with some lords going to bankrupt without making other lords rich. Thank you very much for this change.
    - Not sure if you have changed something related to food system but I am not having starving problems anymore in my towns. I currently own Omar and Wercheg with big garrison and I am not having issues with food (Omar +5500 prosperity).
    - War declarations and peace treaties make much more sense now. I am not seeing useless wars against far away enemies anymore (well, just one) and kingdoms try to make peace when they are involved in two wars. We have now some time of total peace which is great and war declarations look much more reasonable.

** Cons (not really 1.4.0 fault but issues still present since before):

- Snowballing issue still exists. Khuzait is getting too strong in my current campaign and is taking all Northen Empire Settlements. Vlandia is also a bit too strong, and part of the problem is probably the +20% advantage for cavalry units in simulated battles. Plus, the +10% speed for Khuzait cav units is maybe too good and allow this faction to always pick favorable battles. This racial attribute seems historical accurate though.
    - Sturgia still needs some help.
    - While getting money is not as easy as before, It is still too easy. Tannery Workshop are too profitable and they are the way to go un almost every town.
    - It is still to hard to find good armors in merchants and they should be cheaper while getting money harder.
    - We desesperately need something better to train troops passively.
    - Tournaments are still to easy since 1.1.0. Shielded units are ok but AI for two handed and polearm units is awful. Units with 130 WS in two handed are still really bad at fighting and too easy to defeat. This makes the game much easier and you can get renown too fast in early game for this. Winning Battania tournaments is extremely easy currently.
    - Skills level up is a pain currently. While I am ok with skills like Charm, Sterward, etc, combat skills are a pain to level up (Riding and Athletic included).

Game is getting much better after each patch (except combat AI for two handed units), but the game still needs work for improving core mechanics. Thank you very much.
    Well said(y)
  5. Good job TaleWorlds

Great job.+200 hours here.hope they will add and fix perks soon.
  6. In Progress Perks not working

Plx fix perks.I dont wanna play anymore cause without perks char development mean nothing.
  7. In Progress Perks not working

Just register forum for this perk topic.everyday send reply for this topic until devs response.
Back
Top Bottom