Recent content by donpitufo

1. donpitufo

no EU servers up after patch

where is the eu servers? after the patch there are only sometimes one server up of EU if you are lucky , i only play multiplayer sieges and i cant play cos threre is not a EU siege server up
  2. donpitufo

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

is like nothing new to the multiplayer side
  3. donpitufo

new maps for siege pls

i think we need more maps and the returno fo the old one to the multiplayer siege mode , and give more loot in this modes cos a 10% of the xp is too low
  4. donpitufo

impossible to play a siege online

nobody waits for the game so i cant never play , i just join in the matchmakin and 3 persons waiting or so so i cancel , why not put some siege in custom servers? so people can enter
  5. donpitufo

the game need vasssal system

Then i would like to define core features. For me this means, more or less all features that warband has already implemented.
    This should be no problem for a game selling at that price and beeing under development for 8 years, right?
    For gods sake, not even sieging is working. The amount of gamebreaking bug, crashes and balance issues is INSANELY high.
    for you means that , but not means that in real life , core mechanics are just the core mechanics not more features or at least the features that warband game had
  6. donpitufo

Make armies cost money

If you're taking charge of the campaign and ordering the lord's troops around, paying him for the use of those troops is reasonable.
    i dont think so you are a vasall and you are doing this for the king not for yourself so why i would pay more for help the kingdom ? the should be who pays in your logical , sorry for my bad english but i still think its good the way it does right now
  7. donpitufo

the game need vasssal system

What about stop blowing sugar up Taleworlds arse all this time? We are not Alpha Testers. EA should be a more likely stable game with CORE FUNCTIONS working. This game has LESS features than warband for christs sake. This is under development for 8 goddamn years. 8!!!!!!! its a ****ing warband lite with improved graphics and a bugfest for us to discover, sold at a AAA full release pricetag.
    the core system works , all the features are implemented ? no thats why is a early acces and not a game finished
  8. donpitufo

Make armies cost money

you are already paying this whit salaries as you pay your own troops and the other lord pays his troops so no
  9. donpitufo

Hardcore request... and other things

That is what I do, but other players have this "cheats" and it is not fair.
    a real hardcore mode to you then
  10. donpitufo

BUG execution of lords

Also, for fun I killed an opposing lord after reading this, because... why not. Wanted to test out the bug you found. I killed tais, and it showed him as dead. It did say the last place he had been seen but it's the same place everytime and it just increases in days.

His picture is also grayed out and it says when he was killed. Dont know if you encountered this also.
    thats the normal thing , but what happens to me its that he have the normal photo
    examples both are deads and the man are bugged

11. donpitufo

BUG execution of lords

i executed a lord and its alive , In the records it appears as if on the 12th i executed it and the next day it appears as if he had been captured by the bandits.
  12. donpitufo

Calradia Atlas 3D Planet

thats so nice, love it nice work dude
  13. donpitufo

One little change that would greatly improve the graphics and immersion

in witcher 3 was like they were a hurricane all days too much wing
Back
Top Bottom