Recent content by Don1225

1. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Thanks Kingsman good to see you here answering back. But yeah I managed to solve the issue its like the second time this happen to me had to play with few files to make it work so if someone has this problem just send them to me .
    By the way Calardia Roleplay is one of the best server in Persistent World that's why I had to find a solution as fast as possible keep the good work up guys.
  2. Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

Still hoping for a solution nothing so far mostly tried everything so
  3. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Alright I will see what I can do cause this is happening again to me now for no reason
  4. Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

Hello!

I have a serious problem that persists, i cant get into the server. I hope someone could help me , or maybe someone had similar problem (I do not hope that!) :smile:

I launch PW 4.5 and everything is fine, I can get into all other servers except for Calradian Roleplay server and Eu Oasis for some reason. (Two servers I play on )

For Calradian Roleplay server when I click connect it takes me to the menu where I have to click join game then nothing happens waiting for few sec I get a message saying connection to server is lost.

If I Connect to Eu_Oasis (These are the only servers that are not working for I also do have Napoleonic wars dlc every server works fine for me...)
    When I click connect it says "downloading map 0%" . For about 30 sec.

After that it throws me error message: "connection to server is lost".

I tried:

Deleting and re-downloading PW 4.5.

Deleting local content of MBW and reinstalling.

Searched module folder for weird files and deleted some scn files, that came back after.

Its weird that how I could connect and play the game before and now I cant for some reason I tried mostly everything if anyone got any idea please help.
    Can anybody think of any solutions?

Hope to hear from you soon.
  5. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Hello!

I have a serious problem that persists, i cant get into the server. I hope someone could help me , or maybe someone had similar problem (I do not hope that!) :smile:

I launch PW 4.5 and everything is fine, I can get into all other servers except for Calradian Roleplay server and Eu Oasis for some reason. (Two servers I play on )

For Calradian Roleplay server when I click connect it takes me to the menu where I have to click join game then nothing happens waiting for few sec I get a message saying connection to server is lost.

If I Connect to Eu_Oasis (These are the only servers that are not working for I also do have Napoleonic wars dlc every server works fine for me...)

I tried:

Searched module folder for weird files and deleted some scn files, that came back after.

Its weird that how I could connect and play the game before and now I cant for some reason I tried mostly everything if anyone got any idea please help.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread but I tried everything

6. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Hello!

I tried:

Sorry if am posting this in the wrong Thread but it seems like my problem is slimier here .

Back
Top Bottom