Recent content by Domsku

1. New site for reporting bugs

Khalid ibn Walid said:
    I have been having random crashes-and-shutdowns with 1.157.

I can't log in to the bugs report site with my regular forum credentials.

It just reports "Runtime error" "Server Error in '/' Application" when I enter name and password.

Any suggestions?

Same thing with crashes. I have no idea what has changed if anything, but I keep crashing randomly when I transition from the overworld into a dialog screen, whether it's talking to a lord or a party member is irrelevant. I've tried all of these tips and tricks: reinstall the game, degraded my version, downloaded standalone from Taleworld's site and played that instead of Steam's version, fiddled around with different options, changed notepad information (turning disable_moveable_flag_optimization to 1), allocating more ram to the game when it's running, but that was pointless since it already has access to 4 gigs of it, and running the game in Direct x7 and Direct x9 didn't affect it either. It doesn't matter if I play the native or a mod; I crash randomly when I initiate dialog. But this only happens when I initiate it from the overworld, it doesn't happen anywhere else e.g. inside a tavern or a lord's hall.
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Agrippa91 said:
    Hm, the thing with my battle was that the Stormland Archers all started at the small island from where they could shoot perfectly in my flank while my men didn't bother to cover against them with shields but engaged the infantry that was on my side of the lake.
    Whatever, I'm glad autoresolve is always an option  :wink:

As a side note, it's impossible to save lords from Seawatch's dungeon unless you are an archer OR your companions are archers. Otherwise, when you've finally freed the captured lords and you exit the dungeon, the ladders on the rocks are removed and invisible walls are placed around the crumbling tower, making it impossible to kill the enemies who spawn on the opposite shore. Found this out the hard way when two of our House Targaryen vassals were captured and thrown into the dungeon. At the very beginning when you get noted by the guards and you fight it out, the ladders are there; however, they are magically removed when you tell the lords to follow you outside.
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Crusader7 said:
    Is there any way of starting out after character customization with good gear? I saw SurrealBeliefs play and on his first episode he had a pretty cool helmet and pike.

I believe you get that gear from choosing ''sellsword'' as your background as a grown up. I might be wrong, but I've seen people posting that's the case.
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

You don't need to buy a ship. There are certain spots along the coasts where you can embark just by clicking the water. These spots are recognizable by their lack of tidal waves hitting the coast. I recommend clicking the water space that's closest to the coast where you want to embark, because boat travelling can be wonky sometimes. If there is a village/city/town on a small patch of dirt, and you are on the edge of an embark-able coast, you can click the building to instantly embark and sail to it.
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

In 0.94 there are certain factions that aren't in war with their enemies. E.g. Iron Islands are completely neutral, as well as Dragonstone. However, I'm only 19 days in, but is it suppose to be this way?
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Lovable mod. It runs smoothly even though occasionally it alerts about opcodes, but I endorse this mod wholeheartedly. However, I'm baffled by the displaying of the banners. They seem to be slightly shifted bottom, meaning they aren't centered. The banner icons above troops in battle showcase the icons being cut short by the bottom. Also, there appears to be very small white bars on the inside of the circle, covering left and right side. I've noticed this with shields and troops icons; however, not all of the icons suffer from being cut short on the shields, and the white bars only appear in troop icons. Is there a simple fix to this issue?
  7. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

So, when is the chance of receiving an armor piece or a weapon from an unique spawn generated? At the time when the army spawns, or when you capture the guy, or you talk to him?
  8. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there a way to persuade the king to change the marshall, because Count Ivanus IS THE MOST ******** RETARTED, STUPID MAN on the planet. Fierdsvain only have one city and that **** only thinks about feasts and showing off his big army. It's not like Fierdsvain even has a big garrison there, around 708 men.
  9. For thee Sarleon, For thee

D'Shar and Sarleon got destroyed fairly quickly in my game. Fierdsvain just steamrolled through everyone except Ravenstern. Now we, Ravenstern, are steamrolling through their fiefs even if they are the biggest faction. Empire is kind of chilling out, losing their towns occasionally but quickly taking them back.

So yeah, it's kind of random. Best bet would be being a vassal for a faction that doesn't share many borders with others. Best would probably be Ravenstern up in the North.
  10. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

skitarii said:
    Need to build training grounds first.

I do have one in my castle but it's damaged. Does that affect the recruitment drive?
  11. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Where exactly do the recruited noble troops go? Don't see them in my party, go to the castle and don't see them there either. Talk to the guy and he only goes on about what it costs and that I should have room in my party. And I have room in my party.
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Do you still get the red brotherhood hideout information from the NPCs in taverns? Because I've been going around for ages, getting only hints about Rane's chest and Valonbray's.
  13. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Mainly that marauding jatu army. Of course I could let all of my men get killed and gradually weaken them, but is there any effective troops who could take out a lot of them before dying? Also, I have negative relations with the Empire, so any other possibilies besides them?
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

What units should I use to take out big groups of enemies who have a lot of cavalry? I have 95 slots available, and I'm getting frustrated because I cannot simply win against any big group. Like the easier unique spawn armies. I think my men just suck. Mainly ravenstern rangers, few kierguards, fierd armored axe-men and some pendor armored bow men and man-at-arms.
  15. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Any advice on how to beat that marauding jatu army patrolling in Laria woods?
Back
Top Bottom