Recent content by Dominvs

1. Smurf Tech Support

Yep... So far so good. I've DL the new version and installed the latest MB Warband and finally finish the siege (I've lost by the way). But now, for some reason, I've lost my heal power.

Anyway, at least the crash is fixed. I've also realized that the elves (I think is novice/cleric of corileon?) when you choose the unit to upgrade in your party it lags A LOT to show it in comparison to the other units. I agree that this laggy unit could be part of the problem. They are super cool and detailed, but laggy as hell.

Thanks for the help guys and thanks Guspav for this awesome MOD. : )
  2. Smurf Tech Support

SmurfInHell said:
    What factions have you faced up until recently? If you've had standoffs with the magocracy multiple times up to this point then that should not be a problem. Could you tell us a bit more about the siege? Troop compositions of both sides, numbers, anything really. Log files may be useful, but with so little known about the problem and other variables it could be largely useless until we know what is causing the problem.

Right now I'm sieging Shariz and there are some elves in the army on both sides, but they are not the main force, my army is a mix of mercenary mages and swadians, calradians, some nords and elves.

As I said, the CTD occur when it's comming a new wave of reinforcements and fireballs animations are occurring. IT is really weird.

I've reinstalled the game (1.153) and reset the settings to 150 units vanilla. After a while, boom! the same problem occured.

I'm going to install the new version that is out to see if I can continue with the siege and then I post how it went. Thanks.
  3. Smurf Tech Support

Hmm... I don't know if this post goes here, but I'm having a lot of crashes to desktop and I don't know why. It normally occur when I'm in a siege and there is some fireball animation going on. I'm not 100% sure if it is that what is causing it, though. I'm in day 550+ and so far I've played without any problem nor CTD's. It's annoying. My computer is not a super machine, but I've played many many many warband mods and other games without any problem. What I do is just lower the video details and it normally goes swift.

I don't know what should I provide to help you guys help me. My savegame? any other log file?

The only thing that I use that is not vanilla is battlesizer with 300 units. But, as I said, that was not a problem until now.

Hope you guys can help me. Thanks.

Ps.: I just saw the post of "Siege Crashes" and the tweak to put 200 units by the user Notsure, I'll try that to see if it helps...
  4. Can't free neutral lords

The last time it happened, was in Ryibelet Castle with swadian lords. But what I did was close the game, exit to desktop and restart again. The problem looks solved so far. I don't know what happened, but that fixed the problem, because I just freed Count Matheas and everything went ok. If it happens again, I will attach some screenshots and my savegame. Thanks for the response.
  5. Can't free neutral lords

Hi there. First of all, thanks Guspav for this erally nice Mod and Talewords for M&B, 4+ years of fun. I've spent many and many hours already turning people in zombies in skeletons and bringing chaos to calradia. Necromancer ruuuules. BUT... I have a problem. I'm now in day 250+ and for some...
  6. Cheat menu wont go away

Same problem here, even after reinstall the whole game... : /
  7. RGL ERROR Hash vector failed at index 0

Hello nood, COGlory and waggywags. Sorry for the time out, and thanks for your support.

Nood, your idea was really nice, but too late, I was already tryed something different and replaced the "last_savegame_backup.sav", so this solution is not there anymore and was not posible to recover. After I look at it with a Hex editor I realize that I can't do nothing now, the file now is just a gigantic zeros inside.

As an idea, would be nice that the devs create a "last_savegame_backup.sav" for each player, (like: last_savegame_backup_sg00.sav) so each player could always recover the game from there.

Thanks for your support, now I will cheat a new char from the cheat menu and start again to take over Calradia. : ))

Dominvs.
  8. RGL ERROR Hash vector failed at index 0

Thanks for the reply unknown3056,

In a last effort, there is any way to extract the character info from the save file? I've oppened it with a hex editor and I got a lot of info from there... If could be possible to recover that info I could use it to "clone" another char using the cheat codes. If its not possible, well, then I need  to start all over again, and it is like 40+ hours char lost in there. But... c'est la vie...

Thanks in advance,

Dominvs.
  9. RGL ERROR Hash vector failed at index 0

Hi there, First of all, thanks Taleworld team for the great work, its inspiring to see how a small team gets through in the market today. Yesterday, I got an "energy fail" (when the lights go OFF and ON in a second). When I restarted the system and tried to reload the save file, I got a CTD...
  10. [Suggestion] Splitting the army

Same idea here too. When you are going to storm a castle, would be nice to choose wich group gets there first, using infantry to take the walls and, that done, positionate the archers. Today everyone try to reach the walls at same time with archers facing stronger units in hand-to-hand combat.
Back
Top Bottom