Recent content by Dogmeat

1. Dogmeat

Resolved Cannot select multiple formations in battle using Ctrl (1.5.0 & 1.5.1)

nice to hear little but big for some of and great for voice command stuff - cheers devs
  2. Dogmeat

Resolved Cannot select multiple formations in battle using Ctrl (1.5.0 & 1.5.1)

Yep really would appreciate if this small issue could be fixed, got of a stack of 'voice attack commands' i aint been able to use for a few months and i really find big battles with normal commands alot harder to manage without multi unit select to coordinate charges, retreats etc,

Your hard work as always is appreciated.
  3. Dogmeat

Resolved Cannot select Multiple Separate Units in Battle anymore with Ctrl key

Glad and appreciate your still on it, sure you have alot on the to do list - but i find it really important for tactical stuff on the battle, an awesome marco potential with voice command aps.
  4. Dogmeat

Resolved mod tools update - Banner lord didn't (caused a crash fixed now)

My mistake for some reason tools updated but not main game - had no idea main game was 1.53 so put it down to user idiocy (me)
  5. Dogmeat

Bannerlord Creative Competition

great idea, good encouragement for creativity and the results will inspire others.

One quick question - Screen shot rules say no mods allowed from what i read just checking thats correct. Bit sad for me but i understand that TW want to show of their hard work.

2nd Question - how about camera mods? Because that will give a better medieval war photographer view - but then again you may wish to capture the 1st person feel, so understandable each way.

Maybe if mods are completely banned from the screenshot comp maybe something for moded games to show off their stuff - no prizes maybe just kudos. Just as moding will be a big part of this and i think could be quiet visual feast as well.
    (as u will see below my screen shots would definitely disqualify me :wink:
  6. Dogmeat

Suggestion Model & Animation Viewer some Model Viewer ideas

hey devs cheers for the tools, just on model viewer some ideas (some maybe possible now and im unaware) Few tweaks to camera atm cant seem to have full camera control and its a bit restrictive Ability to use a custom character for entity1 (the human) just as different height, build and even...
  7. Dogmeat

After 1.5.0 steam keeps replacing parts of my mod mid game causing it to crash.

all i can suggest is most tables can be activated in a seperate mod folder - updates wont touch that, its just a bit more work, i know some tables that aint possible
  8. Dogmeat

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

cheers if i ever get some decent skill sets would be glad to help out on any - good luck - may the balrog bugs be banished
  9. Dogmeat

the more Tolkien the merrier :smile: nice news on BFME il have to look it up - 1st game made some epic siege maps was good
    fun for the time.
  10. Dogmeat

most most looking forward to this - i reckon you will have the best LOTR game ever made when your finished (no offence BFME that rocked)
  11. Dogmeat

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy (idea float) a modular mod involving some Trigan visitors and friends

Proto Trigan Legionnaires

so far fel are doing better...​

Anyway that shud give a little idea to the modding reality so far - guns will have to wait till tools (maybe)
  12. Dogmeat

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy (idea float) a modular mod involving some Trigan visitors and friends

i like pics so ill let these speak for me That should give an idea of the type of mini factions im interested in, the last lot are the Fel things that followed these 1970's exiles thru the time portal (backstory wip) - anyway a smallish but could be fun an...
  13. Dogmeat

Resolved Cannot select Multiple Separate Units in Battle anymore with Ctrl key

thnx for reporting and the confirmation, i upgraded to 1.52 and still same problem just for info.

tis ok , i can wait before my neighbors hear me voice attack screaming "For the Emperor" to tell my lazy sods to charge and and archers fall back, or "Jupers C##K" when its all gone pear shaped and time to run for the hills
  14. Dogmeat

Xml schema research and stuff (Discussion)

After a recent update i had problems with some tables not activating (animation to be exact) - just seems some have been split up an renamed
    So for any1 using project.mbproj file to activate a table here are the soln name address of tables from 1.5

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <base xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" type="solution">
      <outputDirectory>..\MBModule\MBModule\</outputDirectory>
      <XMLDirectory>..\WOTS\Modules\Native\</XMLDirectory>
      <ModuleAssemblyDirectory>..\WOTS\bin\</ModuleAssemblyDirectory>
      <file id="soln_strings" name="ModuleData/strings.xml" type="string" />
      <file id="soln_postfx" name="ModuleData/postfx_graphs.xml" type="postfx" />
      <file id="soln_before_transparents_postfx" name="ModuleData/before_transparents_graph.xml" type="postfx" />
      <file id="soln_thumbnail_postfx" name="ModuleData/thumbnail_postfx_graphs.xml" type="postfx" />
      <file id="soln_ssao" name="ModuleData/prerender.xml" type="postfx" />
      <file id="soln_skinned_decals" name="ModuleData/skinned_decals.xml" type="skinned_decals" />
      <file id="soln_decal_sets" name="ModuleData/decal_sets.xml" type="decal_set" />
      <file id="soln_decal_textures" name="ModuleData/decal_textures.xml" type="decal_texture" />
      <file id="soln_collision_infos" name="ModuleData/collision_infos.xml" type="collision_infos" />
      <file id="soln_hard_coded_sound" name="ModuleData/hard_coded_sounds.xml" type="hard_coded_sound" />
      <file id="soln_module_sound" name="ModuleData/module_sounds.xml" type="module_sound" />
      <file id="soln_map_icons" name="ModuleData/map_icons.xml" type="map_icon" />
      <file id="soln_combat_system" name="ModuleData/combat_parameters.xml" type="animation_combat_parameters" />
      <file id="soln_combat_system" name="ModuleData/native_parameters.xml" type="native_parameters" />
      <file id="soln_animations" name="ModuleData/animations_combat.xml" type="animation" />
     <!-- <file id="soln_animations" name="ModuleData/animations_dialogue.xml" type="animation" /> -->
      <file id="soln_animations" name="ModuleData/animations_mainmap.xml" type="animation" />
      <file id="soln_animations" name="ModuleData/animations_siege.xml" type="animation" />
      <file id="soln_animations" name="ModuleData/animations_gates.xml" type="animation" />
      <file id="soln_animations" name="ModuleData/animations_citizen.xml" type="animation" />
      <file id="soln_animations" name="ModuleData/animations_horse_and_rider.xml" type="animation" />
      <file id="soln_animations" name="ModuleData/animations_movement_and_behaviour.xml" type="animation" />
      <file id="soln_animations" name="ModuleData/animations_animals.xml" type="animation" />
      <file id="soln_animations" name="ModuleData/animations_multiplayer.xml" type="animation" />
      <file id="soln_prebaked_animations" name="ModuleData/prebaked_animations.xml" type="prebaked_animation" />
      <file id="soln_action_sets" name="ModuleData/action_sets.xml" type="action_set" />
      <file id="soln_action_sets" name="ModuleData/action_types.xml" type="action_type" />
      <file id="soln_skins" name="ModuleData/skins.xml" type="skin" />
      <file id="soln_skeletons" name="ModuleData/skeletons.xml" type="skeleton" />
      <file id="soln_physics_materials" name="ModuleData/physics_materials.xml" type="physics_material" />
      <file id="soln_monsters" name="ModuleData/monsters.xml" type="monster" />
      <file id="soln_item_usages" name="ModuleData/item_usages.xml" type="item_usage_set" />
      <file id="soln_sound_files" name="ModuleData/soundfiles.xml" type="sound_files" />
      <file id="soln_item_holsters" name="ModuleData/item_holsters.xml" type="item_holster" />
      <file id="soln_parties" name="ModuleData/parties.xml" type="party" />
      <file id="soln_flora_kinds" name="ModuleData/flora_kinds.xml" type="flora_kind" />
      <file id="soln_face_animation_records" name="ModuleData/voices.xml" type="face_animation_record" />
      <file id="soln_item_modifiers" name="ModuleData/item_modifiers.xml" type="item_modifier" />
      <file id="soln_manifold_mappings" name="ModuleData/clothing_materials.xml" type="clothing_material" />
      <file id="soln_tags" name="ModuleData/tags.xml" type="tag" />
      <file id="soln_monster_usages" name="ModuleData/monster_usages.xml" type="monster_usage_set" />
      <file id="soln_movement_sets" name="ModuleData/movement_sets.xml" type="movement_set" />
      <file id="soln_bone_body_types" name="ModuleData/bone_body_types.xml" type="bone_body_types" />
      <file id="soln_particle_systems" name="ModuleData/particle_systems_hardcoded_misc1.xml" type="particle_system" />
      <file id="soln_particle_systems" name="ModuleData/particle_systems_hardcoded_misc2.xml" type="particle_system" />
      <file id="soln_particle_systems" name="ModuleData/particle_systems_general.xml" type="particle_system" />
      <file id="soln_particle_systems" name="ModuleData/particle_systems_map_icon.xml" type="particle_system" />
      <file id="soln_particle_systems" name="ModuleData/particle_systems_outdoor.xml" type="particle_system" />
      <file id="soln_particle_systems" name="ModuleData/particle_systems_basic.xml" type="particle_system" />
      <file id="soln_particle_systems" name="ModuleData/gpu_particle_systems.xml" type="gpu_particle_system" />
    </base>
  15. Dogmeat

Replacing vanilla banners?

thanks for the info NPC99 im sure the tools can make some magnificent banners + lots more , my angle is more from just xml tables - lite mode as it were, small simple - plus i cant run tools yet an im still learning big time
Back
Top Bottom