Recent content by Doggo

1. MP Left handed weapons

As a left-handed person in real life, +1, and just like in real life initially it would confuse the opponent since most people would rarely have fought against a left-handed person. And if everyone starts creating left-handed characters because of it eventually the playerbase would get used to it.
  2. Resolved Fiann's better sword is actually a lot worse than the vanilla one

The same thing for Imperial 100 gold spam, the ''longer'' sword actually has the same length as the default sword, although it is still a better option since it has higher dmg and the speed is not too much lower, however the name of the perk is misleading, as imperial one handed weapons in mp are short in general, I actually wanted a longer sword but it was disappointing when I looked at the stats.
  3. Need More Info Strangely high ping in EU servers today

Forwarded the file to the devs.
    Sorry for doing what you asked this late, I didn't play a lot the last two weeks because of exams and the problem appears very randomly, so it was actually rather hard to find the right moment, I just emailed you with the txt filed created by WinMTR attached to it. Hope it gets resolved.
  4. Need More Info Strangely high ping in EU servers today

Hi, the issue still persists. Not only for me but also for many of my friends.
    Would you have any update on this subject ? Thanks!
    Same for me, I would like to uptade if I have more information on the matter, but unfortunately it's just very random. Now I occasionally have normal ping for about an hour then it's back to 150+ping, I played four games today and the first two had normal 20 ping, and same as always it only happens in EU server, the NA servers have normal ping. If the devs can't figure out what's going on I doubt we can do nothing about it other than keep replying to this thread until it gets resolved.
  5. Need More Info Strangely high ping in EU servers today

are you guys all in Orange Provider and using Ethernet???
    Yes, but as I said in the post I tried both ethernet and wifi so it's not an ethernet cable issue, and McBernick says his friend has a different provider, so the only common point of all of us for now is that we all live in France.
  6. Need More Info Strangely high ping in EU servers today

Update: Even though I said a few hours ago it got better and 90 ping was playable to me, but since there are other people experiencing the same thing I got back into the game and entered the siege server, it happened again.
    GgDnWZR.jpg
  7. Need More Info Strangely high ping in EU servers today

+1
    I am currently experiencing this issue on DuelEU where I usually have a ping of 20-30. We had the same issue yesterday with some of my crewmates. This seems most likely caused by the latest short update. However, some people are not affected by this, it looks quite random.

Sans-titre.png

We tried to restart the game, restard steam, restart the PC, close discord or teamspeak, uninstall/reinstall BattlEye... None of this worked.
    So there are other people affected by this, because most people in the servers are playing just fine I assumed I was an isolated case, well now even though we still don't know what caused this, at least we can assume that this is indeed a bug with the game itself or the server and not just my own connection's problem, I hope there will be more people reporting this issue.
  8. Need More Info Strangely high ping in EU servers today

We don't really have any control over the pings you have. It might be your ISP or might be something from our service providers which most of the time. Are you still experiencing this issue as of now? Can you try again now so that we can at least say it has passed or still continuing?
    I tried it today and even though the ping is lower it is still around 90s so higher than usual, however just as you said I think it's just a common server problem like the frequent crashes or lag spike I experienced in some earlier patches, it will probably resolve itself a few days later or when a new patch comes, you can mark this thread as resolved, I'm ok with taking a break in multiplayer for now, so I won't bother you with something that is out of your control.
    Edit: Never mind this response, 2 other people with the same problem appeared so there is indeed something wrong with the game or the server.
  9. Need More Info Strangely high ping in EU servers today

Summary: This seems to only happen to me today, as the EU servers are currently full of people playing and they don't get any ping problem. I live in France and usually get around 20-25 ping. However, today it goes from 100-160, my network works fine and the online speed tests and the control...
  10. Only snowy maps during autumn in battles

The weather in Calradia is just weird, Summer is the only season where there is no snow in Sturgia, Battania, northern part of Vlandia, Northern Empire and Khuzait snows during early spring and Autumn, so it is normal if intentional but it still feels really weird.
  11. Fire arrows or not??

Fire arrows only work reliably with gunpowders, so no, the time period is too early.
  12. New faces (1.3.0-hotfix3?)

Some of faces look ridiculous, like Tharos,Debana,Sanion,Vipon... and some aren't bad looking but don't make sense, like Eutropius and Patyr who suddenly changed skin colour to black, they are from clan Pethros, the ruling family of the Southern Empire, I would not have a problem with it if they have their own clan but I don't see how they can be related to the ruling family. Also for Ira I feel like the new look is not bad but the old one fits her description and character traits much better.
Back
Top Bottom