Recent content by Doctor Scherzando

1. Doctor Scherzando

Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Menelaos16 said:
    Lutzowches Freikorps

Cavalry
    sEB7O.jpg
    -Hussars
    -Lancers
    -Dragoons?

Infantry
    rxy6x.jpg
    NCO's
    Greatcoat
    Fusilier
    Infantry Officer
    Weapon Types
    Sabre Briquet
    Officer Sword

Infantry (Irregulars)
    3aHdI.jpg
    Freiwilge Jaegers (Idk spelling of it)
    NCO and Officer rank patches
    Major General Von Lutzow?

Illustration of Fusiliers (No Shako or Plume with them, but black straps indicate)
    TNPbH.jpg

Artwork of Freikorps Woman Drummer wounded
    q6Uhx.jpg
    They SHOULD be charging a cannon but it's a romantic painting so it's already taken and happy.
    It's a scene where a woman volunteer disguised as a man and she falls charging a position.
    They discover her true identity when the doctor sees her breast.
    Menelaos...these....these are amazing. Now, that greatcoat....MMMMMMM I WANT ME SOME O' THAT. (Beta, make it so.)
    Those irregulars also have quite a bit of swag.
  2. Doctor Scherzando

BetaKnight said:
    König said:
    Good training tonight lads. Too bad I had to miss the LB.

Also! Millander! I expect better motivational speeches before training next time!  :razz:
    Konig u ekspect tooo mach
    Apparently I expect too much from people to speak and type in English rather than MissingAFewChromosomesish.
    And that is not meant to be offensive, but honestly, it's an injustice that people with the mental capacity to speak correctly actually seem to sound worse than those without the capacity.
    But not you Beta...you're too cute to be angry at.
  3. Doctor Scherzando

Commander Millander said:
    Xoxo  m also guys keep it of the threAd
    Yea, sorry about that. Thankfully all of this campaign crap is over.
  4. Doctor Scherzando

Menelaos16 said:
    Well doctor you said,"I know more about politics than you do, don't even argue" earlier today. Clearly your hypocritical of freedom of speech, only proving your point even further. So with that logic should anyone vote?
    First off, you're putting words in my mouth. I said, "If you don't understand what you're talking about, then don't talk about it".
    A)What they said was simply false, not up for discussion, completely incorrect. B)It was a logical fallacy that would not make sense in this dimension. I encourage everyone to be involved, as these things matter, but when someone said, "Mitt Romney said he would make tampons illegal," I have to stop them and say they are wrong. And as you know, I'm no Romney supporter, but what I support more than any idea is that of non-ignorance.
  5. Doctor Scherzando

Menelaos16 said:
    Doctor Scherzando said:
    It's been a long day of school in Kentucky, listening to all of the people try to sound intelligent about the election, and fail miserably at doing so. I swear, there is no greater test of self control than to be surrounded by hundreds of people who speak like they just graduated from the second grade talk about how "Obama is a communist, muslim," or how, "Romney is just a rich old white man who doesn't know how to run a country."
    Anyway, how was everyone else's day?
    Living in a Republican area of a Democratic district is rather awkward at times. Stereotypes and generalizations everywhere.
    Even people who support the same ideals as me are so moronic and ignorant. I probably dislike people more who like the same things as me for the completely wrong, and misled reasons.
    To many children listening to their parents, and then quoting what they THINK they heard, even though it ends up being completely incorrect. Sadly when I say "children" I don't literally mean kids, I mean 80% of American voters. They take what they hear from their favorite political pundit on TV or campaign ad as fact. Newsflash: Sadly the constitution protects freedom of speech and freedom of the press without many limitations. Lying to the masses should be illegal, but many say that is considered "censorship". The very people that call it censorship are the ones that are being misled. Similar to how some poor people support parties that wish to eliminate social security programs, without which they would not be able to live.
    /rant
  6. Doctor Scherzando

It's been a long day of school in Kentucky, listening to all of the people try to sound intelligent about the election, and fail miserably at doing so. I swear, there is no greater test of self control than to be surrounded by hundreds of people who speak like they just graduated from the second grade talk about how "Obama is a communist, muslim," or how, "Romney is just a rich old white man who doesn't know how to run a country."
    Anyway, how was everyone else's day?
  7. Doctor Scherzando

Menelaos16 said:
    I lack enough interest for a Sunday battle nowaday.
    Great enthusiasm, Unteroffizier!
  8. Doctor Scherzando

2tes [Merged] [Info inside]

1thecop said:
    On another note, I passed my license test. 92/100.

Glad to have that over with.
    Good job, hoe. Now I get to wait another 7 months since my parents decided to conceive me later than almost everyone else my age.
  9. Doctor Scherzando

Commander Millander said:
    How did the lb go?
    We won 2 maps to 1. The triple rank went very well, and it felt like a tight match the whole time. I can say confidently, that we never went one round without destroying at LEAST one complete line. The shooting and melee was outstanding, consistent across-map shots, and slaughtering of two lines at once in melee.
    In short: it was fun.
  10. Doctor Scherzando

Congratulations to DrByeBYe, Paper Salad, and Zapimngham for their promotions to Fusilier! You guys have shown some nice activity and above average skills over your time in the regiment.
  11. Doctor Scherzando

Well the Glorious Sunni Muslim Caliphate of the Imperial Ottomans is doing quite nicely as well. But Austria-Hungary-Muscowy-Bavaria-Sicily is just scary.
  12. Doctor Scherzando

Speaking of a lot of regiments not showing up, last night was still pretty awesome since it was more like a 1v1 (1v2 really).
Back
Top Bottom