Recent content by djgizmoe

1. djgizmoe

Thank you for the feedback

Berzerkra said:
    Well, yeah, it's a shame that the DLC is in such a state. But to be honest, I can live with it. I'm not mad that I payed money for it... quite the opposite. The Brytenwalda team deserves every cent just for the Brytenwalda mod alone, imho. And I was more than happy to give something back.

This is exactly how I feel about it.  I preordered (even during a pretty lean time of the year) because I feel the Brytenwalda people deserve a huge pat on the back (I just downloaded the fine new Repolished version of Brytenwalda  just this week and am loving it all over again), and I'm sure that they will work hard and fast to patch things up ASAP with Vikings.  Keep your chins up, devs.  You're going to be weathering a sh*tstorm of complaints for the next few weeks, but once the major issues are taken care of, things will be better.  As for Taleworlds, I think this is a great way to crowdsource content; allow for easy modding and reward the best modders with DLC contracts.  This is what involving the community really means.
  2. djgizmoe

No thrust attack with polearms while mounted?

Yeah, I just downloaded this from the Steam Workshop (the only full conversion mod that actually works from there?), and was all ready to thrust some spear when - whoops.  Started over when I realized my pole-arm just wasn't going to hack it (well, "skewer it", in this case).  If you do fix it, please include an automatic update for the Steam Workshop.  In the meantime, I'll stick to my katana.  Amazing mod, btw;  I live in Japan (and am married to a distant relative of Oda Nobunaga, as it turns out), so seeing the familiar place names - including places I've lived - is a hoot.
  3. djgizmoe

Races

Informative thread.  In a related question, can someone point me in the right direction of a little guide to racial antipathy in Phantasy Calradia?  As in which races refuse to work within your party together without lowering morale?
  4. djgizmoe

Version in Development: 0.2

Great to hear!  I'm late to both M&B and Warband and JUST getting into mods now, and I can't believe the dedication and creativity on display.  Can't wait till you get the new version up and running.  Looks awesome. :shock:
  5. djgizmoe

Cleric Characters: What can they do?

That's what I'm talking about!  Many thanks! :razz:
  6. djgizmoe

Cleric Characters: What can they do?

There have been several threads about Mages and what their spells do, but it's damned hard to find any thing substantial on clerics.  I mean I understand that spells can be opened with (N), don't need to be learned and I can get more by increasing faith, but what exactly do the spells do?  I...
  7. djgizmoe

Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

First of all, love your mod, but as has been mentioned on the Nexus forum, I seem to have a problem selling prisoners to brokers.  No matter how many I have, when I meet a broker, he doesn't recognize that I have them. :sad:
Back
Top Bottom