Recent content by dj2005

1. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

a) I don't need to be fighting anyone.
    b) Doesn't matter.
    c) Doesn't have to be in battle.
    d) E8400, 4GB RAM, GTX 470 (also tried with GTX 275), EVGA 680i, Windows 7 64bit.
    e) The issue I am having is that the Eventide's helmet with cape item causes anyone who wears it to have it attached to above their body. Please refer to the following picture: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/98LS1TA/mbss1.jpg. I searched this forum and Google to no avail. I have reinstalled Warband and PoP (fully updated) and started a new game, which did not solve the problem. Thanks for any help.
  2. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

how long does tweak mb to start working i have latest version of i and have 1.127 for mount and blade warband, do i need to start a new account i also replased the party script with one that would let me have more people in my army could that mess with it and it didnt work need help. plzz

I shall try to decipher:
    How long does it take for the tweaks from TweakMB to take effect within the game? I have the latest version of TweakMB and am playing on v1.127 Warband. Do I need to start a new game for the tweaks to work? I also replaced the original party script with another but that did not work. Would this party script mess with anything done by TweakMB? Please help me.
  3. Patch 1.127

AndreSo said:
    dj2005 said:
    AndreSo said:
    dj2005 said:
    AndreSo said:
    F-Boisier said:
    AndreSo said:
    I'd love to see some kind of auto garrisoning when taking cities and castles when you're marshal. If I join (an) ally lord(s) and we take a city/castle he/they'll autoplace a garrison in it. When I'm marshal though and I start the siege nothing happens. How about 5%-10% of the troops from the AI ally lords joining my attack being placed automatically as garrison?

And I'd love to be able to suggest to an ally lord to take a castle even when I'm marshal. Or order him to put men in taken city/castle without garrsion. Currently, as marshal, one can't give the direct order or even suggestion of taking a castle/city. The "suggest action" menu is replaced by the direct orders which does not include that. Less options as marshal is just weird.

About training: My ally lords does not seem to train troops during a campaign. As marshal I had a group with me for like two weeks and several battles. King Harlaus had 109 recruits when we set out and that number remained constant.

Seconded.

Not because I want to quote myself but bumping this as it's a change I'm sure no one would mind, and I guess it's not very hard for TW to do either.

Seems like a base garrison is given to castles the player takes now, including ones when the player is the marshal. :smile: I'm getting around 35-40 troops (low-tier usually) after each successful siege.

Seriously? Did you lead the siege yourself or join another who had started the siege?

If I start the siege myself I get no garrison whatsoever, regardless of how many ally lords I have with me in the battle. This obviously the case for the guy who seconded my post also.

Leading the siege with lords accompanying me. This is when I am king of my own kingdom.

Not sure why it is doing this for me if it is not doing it for other players. I use TweakMB to slightly bump up the wages of mercenary units, but I double checked all other values and made sure they were set to default, and there is no mention of auto-garrison within that program or its corresponding thread (besides a post asking for that feature). Besides TweakMB I use Polished Landscapes which should have nothing to do with this setting.

Maybe it's because you're king then. What I described is when you're marshal.

I am still a marshal, but I am also a king. Marshal is a vague term since the player can be selected marshal when he is a vassal and can also make himself one when he is king. I receive these garrisons when I assign the castles to no one after the siege. I lead the siege with lords accompanying me, thus having them join in the battle. I think I covered all variables now so hopefully someone else, who is a king and marshal, can go capture a castle and inform us what happens.
  4. Patch 1.127

AndreSo said:
    dj2005 said:
    AndreSo said:
    F-Boisier said:
    AndreSo said:
    I'd love to see some kind of auto garrisoning when taking cities and castles when you're marshal. If I join (an) ally lord(s) and we take a city/castle he/they'll autoplace a garrison in it. When I'm marshal though and I start the siege nothing happens. How about 5%-10% of the troops from the AI ally lords joining my attack being placed automatically as garrison?

And I'd love to be able to suggest to an ally lord to take a castle even when I'm marshal. Or order him to put men in taken city/castle without garrsion. Currently, as marshal, one can't give the direct order or even suggestion of taking a castle/city. The "suggest action" menu is replaced by the direct orders which does not include that. Less options as marshal is just weird.

About training: My ally lords does not seem to train troops during a campaign. As marshal I had a group with me for like two weeks and several battles. King Harlaus had 109 recruits when we set out and that number remained constant.

Seconded.

Not because I want to quote myself but bumping this as it's a change I'm sure no one would mind, and I guess it's not very hard for TW to do either.

Seems like a base garrison is given to castles the player takes now, including ones when the player is the marshal. :smile: I'm getting around 35-40 troops (low-tier usually) after each successful siege.

Seriously? Did you lead the siege yourself or join another who had started the siege?

If I start the siege myself I get no garrison whatsoever, regardless of how many ally lords I have with me in the battle. This obviously the case for the guy who seconded my post also.

Leading the siege with lords accompanying me. This is when I am king of my own kingdom.

Not sure why it is doing this for me if it is not doing it for other players. I use TweakMB to slightly bump up the wages of mercenary units, but I double checked all other values and made sure they were set to default, and there is no mention of auto-garrison within that program or its corresponding thread (besides a post asking for that feature). Besides TweakMB I use Polished Landscapes which should have nothing to do with this setting.
  5. Patch 1.127

Rad said:
    dj2005, I am sure you novice what about playing of Warband singleplayer native concerns. Your nick is nowhere what about discussion about all previous versions of Warband concerns. I know this game very well and how this game should be balanced and how should behave. So please, stop to give me your advices how to play it. When you will win this campaign without cheating or tweaking, so then you can advise me.  I suppose you played M&B so far or multiplayer but this campaign is something  different. :???:

I have no idea what you are trying to get across with the second sentence. Are you trying to state that I did not post in previous patch threads, and because of that, I should have no opinion? The first sentence already hardly makes sense as you seem to be complimenting me, then belittle me later on in your post.

Moving on... So you think that because you deem that something should be changed it should be so? Interesting. Quite a large ego you have there.

I've been playing M&B for years and years, and have played Warband since the beginning stages of the beta. I have also beaten the SP campaigns of each game so don't assume I have not, and also don't assume I cheat or tweak unless you consider using Polished Landscapes cheating. I do not play the MP component of Warband as I have no interest in doing so. I am purely a SP person when it comes to M&B and its sibling.

I offered two suggestions because you seemed to be having difficulty with the game.

Edit: I hope my posts didn't/don't come off as rude to you, Rad, as that was not my intent.
  6. Patch 1.127

AndreSo said:
    F-Boisier said:
    AndreSo said:

Seconded.

Rad: If the game is too hard for you, lower the difficulty. The last thing Warband needs to become is a casual game where there is no challenge involved. Yes, arrows/throwing weapons reload for the defenders. As stated, this was present in M&B so why would this change in Warband? Should archers become absolutely useless? One quiver of arrows is hardly going to damage much since shields are so powerful in Warband. Try using a good bow and shoot as many defending ranged units you can. You should be able to wipe a lot of them out within a few minutes.

I have expanded my kingdom and that is with two of the largest (and remaining) kingdoms attacking me, who have a mixture of lords from every faction. Sure, I lose a castle or town once in a while, but that is part of the fun.
  7. B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Oyclo said:
    Completely gorgeous.

Some of the TweekMB fixes (like meeting the village elder/town GM) no longer work with this mod, and battle continuation will simply crash the game on load, but I suppose its worth having to walk the village to see these landscapes :smile:

Battle Continuation seems to work fine when PL is added to Native. This is on v1.126.
  8. B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Thanks a bunch for the great mod, gutekfiutek.
  9. Warband post-release beta test (new version on June 9)

StinkyMcGirk said:
    12oz Jesus said:
    Having read the first post I got the impression nothing noteworthy changed in SP.  Is this correct or, if not, has anyone found changes other than cosmetic and a few weapons/armors added?

I can't hardly playtest if I don't know what to look for.

A few weapons have had adjustments.  This will have an impact on multiplayer and singleplayer.  Besides that, almost every Nord unit has had a significant boost in both skills and proficiencies.  (Example:  Huscarls went from 145 - 170 in their proficiencies).  I can't be certain, but I believe all of the one handed maces save for the sarranid one have been boosted in damage and speed (which will perhaps help the vaegir faction in multiplayer).  The warhammer polearm has had its swinging damage improved a great deal.

The Morningstar has a new graphic and 38 damage instead of 26.  The spiked staff has had its damage lowered a great deal, though I don't know the exact numbers.  Rhodok sergeants now wear bascinets with noseguards.

Many Rhodok towns have been redone with better graphics, especially the tavern scenes.

That's pretty much what I've noticed so far.

Are tariffs the same as they were before the patch? I've read in the bugtracker that they fixed how it varied so much (for example: from earning a few thousand denars to earning only a couple hundred the following day).
  10. [B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

Thanks for the update. Great stuff. :smile:
  11. WB v1.112?

SocietalEclipse said:
    M&B Warband version 1.112
    Apr 21
    Version 1.112 for M&B Warband has been released. You can download the upgrade patch on our download page. The changelog is:

* Initial party size limit is extended by 20.
        * Shield blocking is updated: Fixed bug where shields didn't protect against missiles shot from above.
        * AI pathfinding is updated, and lots of weird behaviors are fixed.
        * AI troops that seldomly spawn with shields bug is fixed.
        * Retreat simulation in battles now damages the enemy even if player is knocked down.
        * Models and lengths are updated for some of the weapons.
        * Characters who have been killed now soak up attacks for a short while.
        * Incorrect coloring of heraldic mails is fixed.
        * Fixed a bug where throwing weapons couldn't be used as melee weapons on horseback.
        * Some of the multiplayer maps' glitches are fixed.
        * Mount&Blade Warband directory is added under My Documents folder. Some of the editable files are moved to there for ease of access.
        * Rendering performance is increased slightly.
        * Removed memory leaks from dedicated servers.
        * Many other bug-fixes.

Sounds like another excellent patch!
  12. [B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

LDKsoldier said:
    If you have any suggestion or advice how to improve it, please say me.  :wink:

My only suggestion would be to make the large metal buckle less flat looking, if possible.

Looks very nice, thanks.
  13. How to enable persistent bodies?

Load up Warband, go to Video Options, and set Number of Corpses to Unlimited.
  14. Mod that the combat dosn't stop when the player falls??

Ekardt said:
    This is relevant to my interests. Bump.

And to mine.
  15. great hope for 1.105.

Integrated graphic processors are horrible and I'm amazed Warband even runs on the GMA 950, even if for a short while. Sorry, but nothing weird about your problems as you are maxing out your laptop. Warband is beyond its capabilities if it is still happening on the lowest settings, and you can either purchase a more modern laptop or an actual desktop to fix the issue.
Back
Top Bottom