Recent content by Dixey455

1. Dixey455

Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Well Said Impendin, Well Said. I think I speak for us all when I say Thank you janus
  2. Dixey455

Well whatever it'l be I want to continue playing
  3. Dixey455

I'd be up for building anything, I'm just saying I dont really care that theres no pvp on this map after this, I just want to continue playing on mbmc.
  4. Dixey455

You claim were the dickiest for fighting with enderjews and vikings etc., holding a blaze when on last map it was enderjews who held netherwart which started the map reset which was "Dickier" than enything else, and as we are the only ones who Don't like them or your state of affairs?  or just...
  5. Dixey455

i dont think janus will be involved, it was a figure of speech idiot meaning everyone has the right to come on even if you dont like that person. And im guesing you dont want me for a reason.....
  6. Dixey455

Or someones gonig to take all the netherwart.....
  7. Dixey455

Hey all weve done is play on the server. we havnt griefed or broken the rules. So we have as much of a right to go on as janus!
  8. Dixey455

Such hostility. what have I done to you?
  9. Dixey455

People can change Even you beny, come to think of it I have a list of people, so your saying heavy pvpers are gonna be whitelisted. so the only people on the server will be janus, feregorn, lyze and kommande vinter? And im not pvp obsessed as some people, before this map I was considering on...
  10. Dixey455

Listen lets not dwell in the past and blame things people have done and forget it, look towards the vast towns we'll build, the wonderful contraptions we can build from our imaginations, trading our goods and supporting alliances without backstabbing people, also the vast quarrys that will ****...
  11. Dixey455

Go for it, I'm in
  12. Dixey455

As much as it pains me to Agree to, Lyze is correct I've been on this server since world 4 and have known many people, good and annoying. However due to recent events between players and PVP its high about time we lay Her to rest, Shes had a good run and has been the best server I've played on...
  13. Dixey455

Dont give them that much of an advanteage, we can still cannon just give them a few more power, besides with no cannonig how are we supposed to get loot from them?
  14. Dixey455

Well maybe we dont ahve tog et rid of them all but theres too many, would you rather have a build server or a PVP server??
  15. Dixey455

I'm with you on the removing of P factions and the rest but all these extremitys about us being PVP obsessed? isnt everyone seeing as its the only thing to do. Plus look at all the players in centralia and colosseum for instance, imagine the fighting and factions from them :D