Recent content by Divilly

1. B Medieval 1487 AD: A Time for Change

This must be the luckiest necro in Taleworlds history! Awesome work
  2. SP Medieval Renaissance 2.1

Finally got you mate!

1evjhI4.png
  3. Can someone help me mod Medival Conquest? - progress so far

On the scenes fixes, you might want to check original 1257AD files or the Enhanced Edition's. The scenes there are okay and can be inserted into Medieval Conquests; you find them at SceneObj
  4. I've united Poland (and Europe by accident)

that's beautiful  :shock:
  5. The Epic of Æthelweard (WIP)

Rather challenging! I like how you keep narrative concise and description elaborated at the same time
  6. B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

Janycz said:
    It's so conceived. Talk to the tavern keeper to learn something about the garrison.

I understand that. On the other hand, I see no point whatsoever in removing the option of accompanying lords, extremely useful when following the marshal.
  7. B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

I noticed one can't see the composition or total number of garrisons and armies; and that the "Accompany" option (to follow certain lord) isn't available. Is this WAD?
  8. Random crashes to selection menu during multiplayer game

When I'm playing on a online server, the game will randomly direct me back to the character selection menu at some point. No error messages come up.
  9. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Mikeck said:
    For some reason I am not unable to join battles in which my own countrymen are involved. For example: I am playing as a French duke. A French lord with 40 troops was in battle with a Castilian lord with 100. I tried to join but the only option I am given is “do not get involved” ! It’s the ONLY option listed

This issue has only come up recently in a long game but happens consistently.

What am I doing wrong?

That is really strange. I'm able to join everyone's battle
  10. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

I don't think javelins should be nerfed. Most infantrymen have shields anyway
  11. SP Medieval Renaissance 2.1

I don't know whether this is possible, but gate castles (those castles where there is no siege ladder but only a gate) should be more abundant. They are far more interesting and have fewer pathfinding issues
  12. Neko and Hwicce

Just wait them get eaten by Gwent
  13. SP Medieval Hispania 1200 (RELEASED)

There is any speculation to provide download link?
  14. What does pressing "t", "Huzzah! You encourage your nearby troops", do?

Batko said:
    You sure they will cheer even in the middle of the fight and in front of the enemy?

Yep, they'll.
  15. How to conceive a child if you're playing as a woman?

Children are items, unfortunately.
Back
Top Bottom