Recent content by Discount_Blade

1. Add_troops console commands not working in 1.2

Did you try to paste the command in my other post? I just tested it and it works as is. Are you getting an error message? Do you have cheat mode enabled?
    Code:
    config.cheat_mode 1
    campaign.add_troops imperial_recruit | 100
    (These are commands for 1.2.4, not sure if they changed)
    No. Didn't work. Nothing has worked. You're telling me to do the same thing that the Mods/Help folks are telling me. Apparently it's just a me problem.
  2. Need More Info Add_troops cheat is not working on 1.2

"campaign.add_troops vlandian_knight | 10" this is the working example.
    I keep leaving this because it keeps getting on my nerves that you aren't understanding me. THE DAMNED CHEAT IS NOT WORKING. I'VE DONE ALL OF WHAT YOU'VE GIVEN ME. NO DICE. STOP REPEATING THE SAME ADVICE. IT'S NOT WORKING. SHOULD I MAKE MY FONT LARGER FOR YOU TO READ BETTER?
    You could at least say you don't know what the problem is, or tell me to go **** myself. Something! Anything other than repeating the same useless advice.
  3. Add_troops console commands not working in 1.2

Either way, even with the pipe, it didn't work. Still can't used campaign.add_troops console command.
  4. Need More Info Add_troops cheat is not working on 1.2

You can't spawn troops with campaign.add_troops cheat. It will add troops to your party.
    Maybe you are forgetting the campaign part of the cheat code. You need the troop ID's for this cheat to work. You can write campaign.add_troops help for the troop ids. This is the correct usage: "campaign.add_troops [TroopId] | [Number] | [PartyName]"

Yeah. That's not working. I've never had to use partyname before, so why would I need to now? This is the first time a cheat code hasn't worked.
    I tried the pipe and it still didn't work.
  5. Need More Info Add_troops cheat is not working on 1.2

Summary: As the title says. All cheats are working EXCEPT the Add_troops console command. I removed mods and the problem remained. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Every single cheat EXCEPT the add_troops one is working. I can't spawn any troops using the add_troops...
  6. Add_troops console commands not working in 1.2

Every cheat except the add_troops one is working. Why is only that one bugging out?
  7. How do vassals marry? How to make companion marry a vassal?

Vassals can marry on their own; they should function as any other AI noble in the game

I dont think(?) you can marry a companion but dont hold me on this!
    Thanks for the assist!
  8. I found the reason why Callum is not active in Taleworlds forum

I also found Dejan in the cave of bandit hideout but when i press F, he only says "unga bunga".

20220402224334_1.jpg
    20220402223216_1.jpg
    20220402223738_1.jpg
    20220402223600_1.jpg

if anyone ever wants to add Callum as a Companion I am gonna share the character code below.

<BodyProperties version="4" age="22.73" weight="0.5" build="0.5" key="000A640980000340DE33834467385FFA76798AE14F1352F0DCB2772782B7C3970077760307F95BFC00000000000000000000000000000000000000003EFC5002" />

The fact that you paid gold for this in the vid just makes this all the more hilarious
  9. Patch 1.7.3 will be great

Removed Pila from Legionary and gave them a bow without any arrows to make even more sense.
    I just laughed and nearly spat out my Mello Yello

Also, Battanian faction is best faction.
  10. Am I racist or is this game too woke?

Exactly. It is not like people opposing forced diversity in media "don't like them black people" ; the forced part is the issue.
    I'd love to see a historical movie set in any other place in the world other than europe and then I would oppose forced diversity hires in that all the same.

Also there are always exceptions to the rule. In theatre this also is less of an issue. Unlike movies people expect inaccuracies especially in the visual department. There a young woman may play the role as an old man. This is also possible because the characters are acted out more and less portrayed through their visuals.

Sometimes an actor may not have the background to back the role up but yet is a very good fit both in terms of looks and acting. Strangely enough when it is the very specific case of a white actor portraying a non white person the opposite side of the political spectrum has a problem and calls it "cultural appropriation".
    If leftists didn't have hypocritical standards, then they would have no standards at all. It's only an issue with them when the subject in question is white and therefore "muh racism". Anything and anyone else and it's " muh empowerment". Leftists are a virus without a credible vaccine(lol) to neutralize them.
  11. Am I racist or is this game too woke?

Haven't read much of this thread. All I know is, when they made Anne Boleyn black, I checked out. Achilles being black was bad enough...but Anne Boleyn? LOL. Thankfully, all of these wokeish shows are tanking. Maybe they'll finally stop making them. The Comic book industry is on life support because of wokeness killing sales, and thats not even debateable.

Its the main reason Eastern entertainment is off the charts in sales in the West compared to locally produced content. I haven't bought a new console game since that abomination that The Last Of Us 2 was...a pregnant woman running and gunning cuz "muh girl power". And then Abby...nevermind that she killed Joel, the fact that she was more manly than the men is just disgusting. I also timed it, and her POV parts in the game were, not by much, but still slightly longer than Ellie's. And then the fact that Ellie decided to kill EVERYONE except the very person that needed killing which effectively made the entire game's revenge-based plot ultimately meaningless...

Anyways, lefties will "reeeee" but I don't care. They howl about anything anyway. They are a virus and we need a "vaccine" (lol)
  12. How do vassals marry? How to make companion marry a vassal?

So, I have a companion that I turned to a vassal...so does he eventually marry himself or do i have to do it for him? Also, I have a female companion I want to marry to a vassal....but I don't know how. No wiki entries I can find answer these questions.
  13. Resolved Lords are not recruiting troops

This is because the AI raid every village to 0 Hearth.
    If villages has low hearth, the village produce fewer goods and taxes and the towns lose Prosperity because the villages can no longer support it.

In my actual game the AI has raided all battanian villages to under 100 hearth and it took me more than 5 years to get villages up to 600 Hearth again.
    Nope. With Sturgia, I've kept the enemy from getting barely beyond the border so they've been unable to raid anymore than just the closest village or two on the border and still the nation's army is fielding less than 200 men at full power after two big battles, both fought IN THE ENEMIES TERRITORY, NOT MINE. This isn't an explanation.
  14. Resolved Lords are not recruiting troops

Summary: Any faction I join like Vlandia or Sturgia, after a war or two, the lords of said particular faction just....stop recruiting. So now, after each consecutive war, any of the lords of the faction I am in just begin to have smaller and smaller armies each passing war until I am now...
Back
Top Bottom