Recent content by dirtshrimp

1. dirtshrimp

Patch Notes v1.2.7

Is the formation targeting thing only singleplayer or available in MP captain mode?
  2. dirtshrimp

When can we earn money in custom server?

Sooo if I want to play captain mode and the queue is dead I literally can't earn the loot stuff?
    Cant earn progress towards the badges either. The entire system relies on the MP somehow blowing up and magically gaining hundreds of players when we all know the chances of that happening are slim to none. Instead of trying to build something out of the few players they have left, taleworlds decides to live this delusion and destroy what little hope they have of salvaging their multiplayer.
  3. dirtshrimp

Can't connect to lobby

Can any of you're friends see you in a multiplayer game when in the lobby? Not sure what the error is saying exactly but @Fmgk might have a similar problem. The server still thinks your in a game so it wont log you in.
  4. dirtshrimp

Why would you "release" the game with broken servers?

If the server just plain dont work, nobody will see how awful the gameplay is.
  5. dirtshrimp

When can we earn money in custom server?

We don't have any plans currently to expand the Loot system to work on custom servers as well (due to the moddability of those and possible other issues).
    you should allow some method of earning loot without having to queue, as it is usually empty or broken. Maybe you could allow players to earn loot by purchasing in game currency?
  6. dirtshrimp

Multiplayer Should be free to play or less than 10 euro.

No multiplayer is truly free. If Bannerlord would suddenly become "Free2Play", it would mean that Taleworlds are monetizing it in a another way. I guess there would be more skins and possibility to convert real life currency to loot, so they would make something out of it. Okay it doesn't sound like a worst case scenario, but what would happen to multiplayer modding? I don't know any F2P mp game that supports modding and is free. It's like this for a good reason: Why would company allow something like modding when it can bypass all their in game store items and players can acquire them for free?

This would work only if Taleworlds somehow makes this a best game ever (doubt), but in all other cases it would harm the game even more to make it free.
    CS:GO has managed to make it work with modded community servers and still having a healthy native/competitive playerbase. Obviously there are alot of differences between a MP focused game like CS and bannerlord. Even if free players did gravitate more to the custom servers though, the popularity boost from this could mean more become interested in the singleplayer aspect of the game, which could result in more sales.
  7. dirtshrimp

NA Captain Completed NA Captain Draft Tournament #2

Name (As it appears in Bannerlord): shrimp
    Bannerlord ID: dirtshrimp#6146
    Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dirtshrimp/
    Discord ID: dirt#8382
    Region: NA EAST
    Clan Tag: SKBR
    Interest in being captain: NO
  8. dirtshrimp

TDM: Playing VS Vlandia sucks

^^
    Friendly fire is the ONLY feature taleworlds should be focusing on with regards to TDM and siege.
  9. dirtshrimp

Servers are broken, Taleworlds please fix

Devs needed to fund their new space game so they use servers to mine crypto?
  10. dirtshrimp

Bannerlord equals batelfield 2042

DICE has 350 devs and 700 office workers.
    And TW has a total of 1 person working on multiplayer at any given time haha. Yeah it can't be compared. TW is mostly focused on singleplayer which isn't perfect but at least they have something to show for.
  11. dirtshrimp

Peasant Weapons

just add 2 more prongs to the pike
  12. dirtshrimp

Passive perks are not distinguishable enough

Its bannerlord online now. Modders should sue TW for stealing their ideas.
  13. dirtshrimp

EA is not NA, players getting confused on what server to join

TW, please change 'NA' to 'US' to prevent this confusion (canadians btfo!).
  14. dirtshrimp

Servers are unstable

If TW are not going to fix the servers they should just turn them off. Why bother doing something if you are going to put in the bare minimum of effort?
    #SHUTITDOWN
    #RELEASECUSTOMSERVERS
  15. dirtshrimp

Spears feel weak and unsatisfying.

I think it could be cool if a spear "glance" could do something other than bounce of the opponent. Maybe it pushes the enemy back a little in the same way a shield bash or kick would. This would allow spear users to keep distance and not render their attack useless once the opponent closes distance. Maybe a little OP though.
Back
Top Bottom