Recent content by Dineen

1. In Progress Mount and blade ps4 eu servers gone

The EU servers have been down, US servers are still there and are fine, The community would like to have the EU servers back since we want to make events and tournaments, this is for ps4 warband, I heard someone already talked about this a week or 2 ago but they still haven't been fixed, bring...
  2. Warband servers ps4 ps5 gone

Can you please bring back the warband servers since they are down, everyone has this problem so it's not just my game.
  3. Multiplayer is completely gone

Please taleworlds fix it thanks
  4. Multiplayer is completely gone

Please fix the problem because now there is no multilayer and the community is sad
  5. In Progress EU servers gone on playstaion warband

For the past week there has been no EU servers on warband for the PlayStation community. US servers are still up but EU are gone. Could someone bring back the EU servers. If you can't bring them back could you explain why and when could they come back. Thanks
  6. In Progress Warband ps4 in game server delay

The problem is still there.
    I know it's been there for the last 3 months they aren't trying to fix it anymore I bet. Games dead now no one is playing it :/
  7. Mount and blade warband ps4 delay

Yeah Xbox has literally nobody playing anymore because the servers are so bad, I decided to check for myself and it was legitimately unplayable
    I know bro it's unplayable I miss playing the game normally there was a whole community on ps4 because of game chat and clans and now it's all dead. Sad that the devs don't care and wanna make bannerlord I feel like this is an easy fix to just reset the servers but they said they tried so idk
  8. Mount and blade warband ps4 delay

We are working towards fixing the issue
    I'm sorry to be like annoyed at this but it's been a while and they haven't fixed it. How long do u think it will take for your team to fix the server delay? Thanks for replying and all that atleast we are being noticed. Is there any progress done like do they know what the problem is, in terms of is it the servers doing it or something else. Thanks anyway
  9. Mount and blade warband ps4 delay

Are the team trying to fix the issue or are they just ignoring it?
  10. Mount and blade warband ps4 delay

There is an in agency server delay where everyone gets delay on multilayer no matter the ping. This has been a problem for more than a month now. I know that the server has been reset before but I would ask for someone to reset the servers on PlayStation multilayer again. Just to see if it would...
  11. Need More Info Game breaking delay.

Hey I don't think the problem is with the servers idk tho this has happened before and they fixed it before but yeah ik they r working on bannerlord but like it's killing the console community which aren't a lot already but it's making the players stop playing warband ik that they don't care much about the console community but i think it should be checked out to see what the actual problem is
    It's not fixed
  12. In Progress Warband ps4 in game server delay

Thanks sorry for pestering about it
  13. In Progress Warband ps4 in game server delay

There is a delay on mount and blade warband that everyone is having in the ps4 community even if you have good ping/Internet. This issue has been going on for 1-2 months. It makes the game very annoying to play and I'm guessing that it is server generated so maybe if you reset the servers the...
  14. Need More Info Game breaking delay.

Yeah the delay is still there I don't think you reset the multilayer servers. Just to clarify it's the PlayStation servers that have the delay and its nothing to do with our ping every1 in the community had delay. We would all appreciate it if you fixed this asap please : (
Back
Top Bottom