Recent content by Dilios

1. Dilios

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Selvhan said:
    Nice screenshot !

I wonder, any of you has made video of their PoP campaign ?

Like a timelapse? because recording it straight would be like a million hour long video.
  2. Dilios

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

M0rdred said:
    We did actually think a fair bit about religion in PoP4, and we fleshed the gods out a fair bit more in readiness for something like that. The groundwork has been laid for it, so its possible just depends on whether we choose to continue updating. I make no promises.

That's a very subtle info leak you did there

jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg1.jpg
  3. Dilios

AnddyiRaynor said:
    Hmm I would love some more banners but considering that I hate most of the banners in the mod, I don't think I will care much if I just replace all/ most of them for myself.

There are also some interesting male face textures for full invasion 2 mount and blade warband, mainly Lotr faces, I've yet to actually try them ingame/ add them to my version but I was looking at them with gimp and they aren't to bad. Actually just searching google for face textures gives you lots of choices to. It's more of a vanity suggestion than anything.

I use the Banner OSP that lurks around somewhere, it's hilarious as Ulric has a Lion, but the Gregory and Ravenstern have something ridiculous like the Fierdsvain animal and the Fierdsvain have the Empire sigil and it all gets messy but you get used to it. Banners are lovely regardless
  4. Dilios

Your Custom Knighthood Order(s)! (Possible Spoilers)

Arcanum said:
    Cheator said:
    6133054h.jpg
      :mrgreen:

It must really suck fighting Ravenstern and the Empire for you.

Please upload a screenshot of your Knights peppered by Arrows ;D

Nice loadout though, I love the Jarl helmet, use it on my Character when he's not wearing his crown.
  5. Dilios

bishopbutters said:
    My guess is he is not mounted, in first person, and zoomed in but that does seem even more focused then that :p Excellent screenie

Nope, Free-flying camera. I purposefully get myself killed at times simply because the free flying camera allows me to take a broader range of screenshots.

Your screenshots are amazing! I would love to know how to use the focus like that.

Basic Training and the Occult :grin:
  6. Dilios

Bremmelgod said:
    Your screenshots are epic.

Thank you, they only come in small doses because it takes a while to actually get a screenshot worthy of keeping. Mount and Blade isn't the most photogenic game in the world.

[quote author=Default Username]Absolutely sexy.[/quote]

7. Dilios

Starting tips for pendor?

Towerbooks3192 said:
    Dilios said:
    Focus on Money skills if you find a lack of money crippling. Looting, Trade etc. buy stuff at town A, sell at town B for profit. Use the money to then buy some damn good Mercs from Taverns, aim for Melitine or Barclay mercenaries, they have strong as ****. Then use them to protect you as you slowly build combat skills.

What would be a manageable merc party size in pendor? I mean affordable while complementing my ordinary troops that I would be training. I am a bit reluctant to loot in pendor since I haven't gotten a good feel for the map and its lore.

I feel like its impossible for me to get a decent army from recruits. I remembered having about 30 ordinary troops(village recruits/militias/etc) and getting attacked by 2 knights and most of my troops were decimated by the knights. I got lucky and slay one while I captured the other for ransom. As for trade, I don't know which product to sell where yet but I think Iron was cheaper on one of the northern cities.

What madVader said, don't village recruit yet. go to the marketplace and click assess trade prices, you'll see what you can buy and where you can sell it for good profits.
  8. Dilios

Ye Favorite Mercenary Company

Snowlion Brigade. Pesky Ravenstern!
  9. Dilios

Mission Impossible - Rescue a Lord

sadpongo said:
    magitsu said:
    You only need to kill the prison guard and then press quickly F at the prison door. You should spawn with your own kit as you come out.
    If you can't manage that one then only accept tasks which take you to friendly places where there is no need to disguise.

You're lucky that it isn't the Fierds with a Huscarl bouncer  :mad:

I can't get around without being detected and discovered.

Stop being so well renowned, goddamn Kings thinking they can slip past my guards.
  10. Dilios

Starting tips for pendor?

Focus on Money skills if you find a lack of money crippling. Looting, Trade etc. buy stuff at town A, sell at town B for profit. Use the money to then buy some damn good Mercs from Taverns, aim for Melitine or Barclay mercenaries, they have strong as ****. Then use them to protect you as you slowly build combat skills.
  11. Dilios

You've got one Javelin, make the shot count.
    2rdaxc7.jpg

Strike true
    rjqsci.jpg

My Knighthood Order Sergeants, Initiates of the Black Mist
    25q7ok5.jpg
  12. Dilios

My Knighthood Order Sergeants, Initiates of the Black Mist
    25q7ok5.jpg

13. Dilios

"look at me I'm superior in every way and now I'll crush you for no reason other than you got too close to my woodland, not my home, but my trees"

Yeah, they're not asking for it at all.
  14. Dilios

Ithilrandir

Arcanum said:
    Ha! I knew the tree huggers weren't really magic!

Technology, Skill and Evolution.

When it comes down to it, they're just fleshy sacks of meat like us. ripe for a sword.
  15. Dilios

These hideouts are ridiculous. 20+ troops I had to fight through only to have Three Leaders spawn and destroy my adventurers (I brought what, 5 or 6 with me into there)

I think they need nerfing, but it might just be me whinging, I was just taken aback by the fact that they cut down so many adventurers with so little effort.
Back
Top Bottom