Recent content by DiglettMcD

1. DiglettMcD

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Where are them Myrish Crossbowmen at?  Or do they not exist?
  2. DiglettMcD

The tolerated anti-semitism of M&B community?

mcwiggum said:
    DiglettMcD said:
    Literally who cares, if someone online calls you a mean name you don't go crying to the admins because someone hurt your feelings.

Have you people been on the internet?
    This chap is a regular and has an avatar of himself. (Nevermind the headgear remeniscent of a fedora.)
    Go back to FSE.

its not me in the pic lmao

want to see me do some sick parkour moves???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C0giEX47Xg
  3. DiglettMcD

The tolerated anti-semitism of M&B community?

Literally who cares, if someone online calls you a mean name you don't go crying to the admins because someone hurt your feelings.

Have you people been on the internet?
  4. DiglettMcD

Уьзукщк said:
    How prevent companions from leaving? In TweakMB this feature is disabled.
    Why north is on south and vice versa? ;D
    Why Aegon instead of Daenerys?

Aegon is the true heir.  Not Daenerys.
  5. DiglettMcD

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1159674136

wish ron was running :sad:
  6. DiglettMcD

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

I'm hoping Rand Paul gets in as he's closest thing there is to a libertarian candidate that has a chance of winning.

Although I'm not even from America so I don't really care.
  7. DiglettMcD

Cozur said:
    Just putting the finishing touches on a new quest that allows the player to commision a Qohorik blacksmith to craft a valyrian blade.

god yes
  8. DiglettMcD

Is there a way to add Bone Breaker back in the game?
  9. DiglettMcD

hahaha07 said:
    Also, I saw you removed Bone Breaker which is a shame because I really liked it

Blackfyre was my favorite the Targaryen Great Sword+ it looked so badass in the game.

PETITION
  10. DiglettMcD

Cozur said:
    Do you guys really need to quote everything?

yeah man

Anyway, I think it would be a bad idea to combine those two factions seeing as they're both different and it would basically give The Reach no identity (eg No troop types, Reach lords having stormlands troops etc)

Also, I saw you removed Bone Breaker which is a shame because I really liked it
  11. DiglettMcD

Any fun starts you know of?

I've been playing this mod for a few months now and I'm kind of getting burnt out. I've been playing mostly around Western Europe and the Holy Land.
  12. DiglettMcD

1257AD v1.11 English Translation [Complete] - Troops, NPCs, and Factions

monoolho said:
    DiglettMcD said:
    why is this needed

isnt there an option in the original install for english translation?

Those are VERY out of date, if I'm not mistaken. They might be othr-era old.

I haven't noticed any Latin so far using the english subs included in 1257 AD
  13. DiglettMcD

1257AD v1.11 English Translation [Complete] - Troops, NPCs, and Factions

why is this needed

isnt there an option in the original install for english translation?
  14. DiglettMcD

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

I've found quite a number of bugs in the short time I've played the mod.

I'll be sure to post some bug reports on them or if others do so before me that would be nice.
  15. DiglettMcD

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/706276953006288616/83A85081E263342C0CDB383734F45D5E967EA1F4/

wow
Back
Top Bottom