Recent content by diegowitter

1. Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Same here as well. Latest patch messed performance up completely.

that was exactly it. after the correction, I was never able to play more than 30 minutes without lag
  2. Resolved is my rig ment to be Above 60 fps ?

Hmm....i know i have mostly medium , textures and characters are on high , shadows are low , vsync on and game capped to 61 fps fullscreen , SSAO and AntiAliasing off and the other check boxes like tesselation or bloom are either on /off (cant remember right now).

The game runs at 50-60 fps no problem , is the RAM getting full after a while that leads to stuttering , this is why no matter the game settings people experience it.

exactly
    !!
  3. hi friends, how can I help you?

hi friends, how can I help you?
  4. Stamina Smith no restoring

Stamina Smith is no restoring after day, in my case, no even the following month
  5. Pricing Bug? High tier item for dirty cheap

UUZlUJdcUVfPlILLro68GqpNhuv1Aip6WDRPHZhKAoo.png

Highland Warlord Bracers - Cost: 4751 25 protection

Rough Tied Bracers - Cost - 870 30 protection

So Rough Tied Bracers is 6 times cheaper and has more protection?

has to do with the quality of the piece. value is not defined just by armor
  6. Resolved is my rig ment to be Above 60 fps ?

What resolution are you running at. Anything higher than 1080p will likely not perform very well on those specs. Still, that should be plenty of power to at least run things smoothly toning down the graphics.

The next, biggest resource hogs are going to be shadows and Anti-Aliasing. I'd recommend switching AA completely off to see just how many FPS are being gobbled up. The FXAA option is pretty fast.

in multiplayer mode, play in 4k, without lag. how do you explain?
  7. Resolved is my rig ment to be Above 60 fps ?

What resolution are you running at. Anything higher than 1080p will likely not perform very well on those specs. Still, that should be plenty of power to at least run things smoothly toning down the graphics.

The next, biggest resource hogs are going to be shadows and Anti-Aliasing. I'd recommend switching AA completely off to see just how many FPS are being gobbled up. The FXAA option is pretty fast.
    1080p 60hz,

the game is badly optimized. I play the witcher 3, and other titles in ultra, no lag
  8. Resolved is my rig ment to be Above 60 fps ?

i5-4590k
    gtx 960
    12 gb ram ddr3
    windows 10
    x64 bit i have changed graphics options around i cant seem to get a stable 60 fps :l
    After the first update, my Fps dropped a lot. I have an Amd Vegas 64, i7, 16 Ram and SSD. it's too bad to play. I can put in the minimum details, that the Fps is still bad
  9. How do you keep a settlement?

I’m brand new to this game, didn’t play the first one and other than the “Total War” series (which I really enjoy) I’ve never played a game like this. My question is this; I’m on the part where I’m trying to meet the requirements for creating my own kingdom. One of which is that I need to capture and hold a settlement. I can siege and capture it just fine but after I’ve done that NON STOP ARMIES OF 300+ attack and attack and attack AND ATTACK. I’ve chosen places that aren’t that close to their friends or faction, and yet every time is the same thing. One time I beat 4 armies of 400-600 in 3 1/2 in-game days because I just kept sallying out because I was so mad that they can just keep spawning armies on me within a day. (No, I didn’t do that the first time. They would just continue to siege me and their numbers would always overpower me, especially since I have no siege levels and they have full trebuchets) How do I handle this? Please help!

after conquering a castle, immediately run to the npc to continue the quest, and so it will be decreed peace
  10. Need More Info Frame rate issues

I have Amd Vegas 64, i7 Core and 8 Gb Ram.

at launch my game was running smoothly, after the updates it became hell the frame drops
  11. Resolved Kingdom Bugs

After founding the kingdom. - It is impossible to create an army. - error in influence, after use is negative - Declaring war or peace button does not work
Back
Top Bottom