Recent content by desric

1. SP - General Trade Routes

I think being able to establish trade routes would add an interesting layer on top of caravans and workshops by basically combining the two. They both just function autonomously and the money you make fluctuates pretty regularly. My proposal is to essentially set up trade routes, which would...
  2. [S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

I have v1.143 and the problem is still there, but I'll try reinstalling it.

EDIT: I reinstalled it and it's working fine now... not sure why it was being buggy earlier.  Thanks for the help and for a great mod.
  3. [S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

This looks like a great mod, and I want to get it to work, but every time I try to run the game, I get an error: "get_object failed for texture: noner"
    I tried using the latest bug fix hoping the problem would be solved, but it's still there. It would be great if someone knows how to fix this. Thanks.
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I tried that several times with different download sites and the problem is still there.
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I'm having trouble with the mod. I downloaded and extracted the files like normal, put them in the appropriate mod folder, but when I try to start the game it crashes and tells me that it can't find Stormlands Horse Specular. I checked to make sure the file is where it should be and I have v1.143 installed, it shouldn't be a problem with not being up to date. Any help getting the mod to work would be greatly appreciated.
Back
Top Bottom