Recent content by Derped@Warband

1. Derped@Warband

Non-existing balance in multiplayer and another problems

I've started coming here just to read what CANTON writes. It's pure gold.
  2. Derped@Warband

Opinion: Jump Height Should Be Higher, Jumps Quicker

There was a troll thread somewhere in here where a poster (maybe Canton idk) asked for more realism- specifically that because it actually took time and logistics to get armies in the field to their fighting destinations, that everyone who wants to play bannerlord needs to walk 20 miles a day irl in heavy gear to only be able to fight once a week for about 5-7 hours. Of course, if you die during that time in game, you have to wait 16 years (again, irl) for your heir to reach maturity to be able to fight as him

It was a quality post. Though I cant remember if this was the specific one.
  3. Derped@Warband

Harsher punishment for noobs who rq

As a side note, just want to comment on the mentioned population:

"The game has surpassed 248k concurrent players and has sold between 2,000,000 and 5,000,000 copies, according to SteamDB, which makes it the biggest Steam release this year.6. apr. 2020"

I wonder how many copies of Bannerlord must be sold before MP population is considered growing

ThtMQEE.png
  4. Derped@Warband

Reporting system

Why you post twice in a row every time. Sad. It's hard for you, but take some time and think it out beforehand... if only there was some kind of forum rule about this sort of thing... and some class of people to enforce it...
  5. Derped@Warband

Reporting system

He's not wrong though. There is a reporting system, but no codified rules that can be broken, levels of punishments, or listed appeals process. It's kind of slapdash, haphazard, and pretty much completely personal fiat. Par for the course.
  6. Derped@Warband

Getting EU servers when queuing NA

Players want a sever more centrally located server in NA; so TW moves their servers to the EU! At least it'll be fixed soon.
  7. Derped@Warband

Block Delay

When I play bannerlord, sometimes I wonder if I'm not just getting older, reflexes going, knowing what to do, but not getting there in time because I'm over the hill. But I played warband tonight, and I was blocking perfectly fine. I'm not a great blocker or anything, but had plenty of good exchanges with the average population. In bannerlord I'm sighing in exasperation of trying to block a certain direction and it not blocking in time, knowing I can do it, and if I was playing the older game it would be done, but it not working.

But I have noticed something odd, dunno if this is just me, but it seems like shields can block quicker then just weapons. Could just be me, or because shields are 'semi-directional.'
  8. Derped@Warband

Hooked attack and spear bracing

I'm not really worried about spear bracing, as someone who mainly plays cav,if I'm charging and enemy with a spear and they're not doing anything else I'm already in trouble. Most of my kills and assists are on people in the middle of fights already. The perfect targets, distracted and busy. They wont be able to brace against me regardless. No real change there. Though I am looking forward to servers full of hookers... if it ever comes to MP?
  9. Derped@Warband

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

Canada solo carried the British, To beat you
    Tough to do when Canada wasn't even a country until 1867.
  10. Derped@Warband

Serious Question

I'm not even sure why I bother defending anymore ... I don't want to feel like I've wasted all that time...
    Neither is anyone else. You did waste all that time.

More on topic, until I get 750; but it's so much of a chore; it's not a good relationship... it's like an abusive one where I can't leave.
  11. Derped@Warband

seeking clan

Golden Kingdom is active
    Honor Bound is Active
    Calradic Legion is active
    Many more are active too; but I don't really process it too much. Hop on skirmish for a bit; see what tags you see in game and if they act like people you want to hang out with, most of them have threads in the forum if they're accepting new members. Good luck.
  12. Derped@Warband

Shield Wall

I love when people do shield walls, easy kills ahoy. If you've got warband GK runs siege on friday, there will be plenty of bads trying to shield wall.

With the way horses work in bannerlord shieldwalls are not really effective. TDM is too chaotic, Skirmish numbers are too low, it could theoretically work in siege, but they are easy to get around and counter.
  13. Derped@Warband

From a Technical/Coding Standpoint, How Hard Is It To Give TDM Fixed Spawns?

Well, until we see a map editor the answer is... who knows? In warband it was pretty easy.
  14. Derped@Warband

What Graphics Card is Everyone Running?

A few wires hooked up to a potato, I run things at minimum.

GeForce GTX 1060. In SP it works fine for smaller engagements on max, but chugs a little on the larger fights; so I just turned things to rock bottom. In MP I'd rather get every bit or performance and not worry about the looks so I keep it low there too.
Back
Top Bottom