Recent content by derick3030

1. Comments: 3.0 Released

Is it save game compatible? I checked it out but the firearm proficiency of the mentioned units still zero.
  2. Comments: 3.0 Released

I'm not sure if they are the same. Suehiro Kakizaki? I think they were the first assigned lords in Hokkaido. They later changed their family name to Matsumae.
  3. Comments: 3.0 Released

Too bad. No Kakizaki Clan. I was kinda hoping to be able play under that faction as it is my favorite clan in another spectacular Sengoku game. Hehe.

You mentioned the "major" status of factions, what does that entail? Will it be included in the 1.9 update?

Btw, I encountered a bug in Edo. I was given a mission to rescue Honda from the Hojo's and I can't access the prison cells from the town center. The prison door leads to the arena. The arena door leads to being stuck in the attic of a building. Everything's jumbled up. Any way to fix this? Thanks!
  4. Comments: 3.0 Released

WOW! 20 in 2! You sir are insane! Just finished watching Reformist's videos on the 1.9 update. Hoping it will be released very soon. Next week? Haha! I just noticed that even though there were many towns and villages that were added, there are still large vacant areas in the map especially in northern Japan. Might I inquire about your plans in that particular area? There is a certain clan that I plan to support if ever they will be included in the mod.  :twisted: 
  5. Comments: 3.0 Released

Great Mod! Do you plan on creating unique weapons that are obtainable through quest or with very high looting skill? Like a reverse edged sword(Sorry just watched Rurouni Kenshin last night)? Just make a sword with blunt damage. :lol:
  6. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Hi! I'm planning to integrate the Full 1.0 Beta 2 with Floris Basic Mod pack. Is it better to use the Floris 2.4 version or the 2.5? If not, what versions should I try to use? Thanks! This is a great mod btw. Hope development still continues. :grin:
Back
Top Bottom