Recent content by Der Kopfsammler

1. Der Kopfsammler

Are u guys still keep safe?

I was wondering the same, I hope their loved ones and families are safe... Best wishes to all Turks in these hard times.
  2. Der Kopfsammler

Can you set up camp in Bannerlord? Like in Warband.

I miss having the option, it felt cool and was useful when camping outside of enemy castles before a big seige, to getta handful of your soldiers ranked up to next tier before the big fight.
    *Sigh*
    PUT CAMPING IN BANNERLORD!!!! IT WAS COOL!!!
    Camps were only invented 150 years later after Bannerlord events... :lol:
  3. Der Kopfsammler

Steam Animated Avatars & Backgrounds.

That would be neat, and probably not even that much time consuming. How hard would it be to have a moving flying banner gif on your profile like the one on the main menu?
  4. Der Kopfsammler

Goodbye Mexxico, Thanks For Everything! (Mexxico Leaves TW. Tribute Post)

@mexxico

You are and were one of the best bridges between the developing team and the community. Your work and honesty is and was most welcomed, so yes, you do deserve all the praise for that work, and we're greatful you for that, even if you believe you didn't do much.

Enjoy your free time, you truly deserved it. Best wishes and good luck for the future!
  5. Der Kopfsammler

New profile themes

:lol: This is horrible
  6. Der Kopfsammler

The end of an Era

There are still reasons to play Warband though. It's a complete game, and theres overhaul mods like AWOIAF and Bear Force II to play with it.
  7. Der Kopfsammler

Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

I'm a white person. And I would say this. As a wise German professor once said: "If your theory is disproved, you have to cut him off!"

Ok NPC.
  8. Der Kopfsammler

Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

That's not something a white person would say.
  9. Der Kopfsammler

How many keys were given out already?

Applied twice, once when it first began last year, and the second time recently, still got none. :sad:
  10. Der Kopfsammler

Saw this on Reddit, a response from Taleworlds?

Well, at least they admited that it was a mistake to announce it before it was even half ready. And well, I'm skeptical about this being just more fuel for the hype train... I just wonder how big they will make that game.
  11. Der Kopfsammler

[April Fools 2018] Lol who made this

I miss the Clarksons... Turning us into horses is just plain insult...
  12. Der Kopfsammler

Boob slider

I was laughing my ass off even before clicking the post, as i knew what to expect... Well done, Sir.  :lol:
  13. Der Kopfsammler

Bannerlord Discussion Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

SirMairaki said:
    Der Kopfsammler said:
    So the new blog came out after a long time of waiting

One week is long?

Hmm, i might have missed that one then.
  14. Der Kopfsammler

Bannerlord Discussion Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

So the new blog came out after a long time of waiting, and unsurprisingly, its not about the game itself, but about the team. I personally dont mind that, i expected that to be something to be made as one of the first blog posts tbh... however, you could smell the salt in that blog's comment section from miles away... And the first pages are nothing but that with a mix of sarcasm... :lol:
Back
Top Bottom