Recent content by DennyWiseau

1. DennyWiseau

Game deleting companions because of duplicate suffixes (companion was lost)

Seems like you (TW) implemented conditions to remove duplicate companions from the campaign map. While efforts to finally revise how companions work/spawn in the game in are very welcome, there should be more focus on how these changes influence the game overall, you shouldent just write a few...
  2. DennyWiseau

Deleted the game and will not come back until at least something changes

Taleworlds take on combat is pretty attrocious I agree. No doubt they wanted to apeal to both the casual singleplayer and the competetive multiplayer scene and the result neither cared for.

Luckily, the core system functionality is very solid (tyvm TW coders/engineers) which has paved the way for modders to make impressive and well thought out revisions to the combat system that makes the game taleworlds made a much more enjoyable experience.

You can try out realistic battle mod for yourself: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/791
  3. DennyWiseau

Modded Alley crash after win 1.1.2

Summary: Insted of initiating dialoge with alley npcs I just went up and attacked them which intitated combat after winning the game crashed. See the Butr.link crash report for details. How to Reproduce: Walk up to alley gangsters, do NOT initiate dialogue insted just intiate combat straight...
  4. DennyWiseau

Companions features and bugs (recruting/dissapearing)

In warband I spend alot of time trying to recruit all companions and create a well equipped and specified band of warriors to compliment my armies. In Bannerlord there is a wealth of companions (suffixes) but unfortunatly annoying softlocks that you (Taleworlds) put in place, such as limiting...
  5. DennyWiseau

TW make reinforcements spawn outside the map limits and march into battle area

We're aware of the issue you're describing and are working on improving the reinforcements system to prevent it. Thanks for your feedback.
    Looking forward to see what you have in mind, thank you and good luck.
  6. DennyWiseau

What's a good MOD for Pike and Shot era?

So Bannerlord "time period" would be around 850 - 1200ish give or take,

is there any mod out there that has pike and shot (early long reload time arquebuses) time period in it?

practically stopping at late medieval, and NOT going into early 18th c muskets. just that juice pike n shot that i think sieges in bannerlord would be bad ass to experience.

any recommendations?

thx
  7. DennyWiseau

Remove the option to visit scenes

Even with a high end pc with an SSD you sometimes have to wait up to a minute loading. Also, since there isent anything to do in non combat scenes and any quest related to scenes isent worth it anyways, people wont care either way.
  8. DennyWiseau

What are your must-have mods you can't play without that you'd like Taleworlds to implement into the base game?

Only realistic battle mod, because I dont like Taleworlds mobile game design where 1000 men battles are over in less than 2 min.
  9. DennyWiseau

Or it can be an ineffective solution because if you destroy the main enemy army fast enough - which doesn't seem that rare or hard in cases where you have a big advantage or are well prepared - then you can just camp the edge of the map and kill the reinforcing units 1 by 1 as they enter the map.
    Never been an issue in total war games even though its perfectly doable
  10. DennyWiseau

Some things in Bannerlord seem somewhat outdated from a design and implementation pov, some of them can be excused but the way reinforcment work cannot. In Bannerlord you often find yourself in a "moving" battle where armies shift back and forth to gain the advantage. However, this back and...
  11. DennyWiseau

Fixing the campaign gameplay one mod at a time.

The campaign experience atm is extremely repetetive and quickly become very dull because there simply isent a variety of interesting things to do, especially in peace times. Taleworlds emphasis seem to be on creating an enjoyable battle simulater, unfortunaltly the campaign gameplay feels very...
  12. DennyWiseau

Sieges dosent work

Likely to delay, but the developers have actually been relatively active recently and responding to threads. They say they are working on it.

I understand though, I personally find Sieges frustrating to watch at the moment. AI staring at the inner gate instead of attacking it, inability of AI climbing up Siege towers, AI on rails and generally unresponsive to what is happening during the Siege, large blobs standing on the walls, large blobs standing at the base of ladders/towers, attacking AI archers standing in fat blobs instead of spacing out and getting pwned by enemy siege weapons, no inner city fighting, no fight in the lords chambers/castle, archers just standing on the fortifications and not firing. Pretty barebones and very disappointing.
    I know say they are working on it but tbf they have said that for over a year.

The fact that it is so barebones is also very frustating, unfortunately they are likely allocating all their time to just fixing sieges without having time to improve them before release.
  13. DennyWiseau

Sieges dosent work

1+ year of patches has not been able to make any significant improvements and the game is supposed to release in less than 5 month, pretty disheartning forecast of the future. The fact that TW released the game with sieges being utterly broken from the beginning suggest that they were confident...
  14. DennyWiseau

Taleworld your campaign map is boring and static but you can easily solve this.

Alot of emphasis has been put on the aspect of time in Bannerlord. Characters grow old and die, borders are redrawn but the map ramain completely static no matter how much times passes. This can easily be solved by allocating some time by implementing more progressive development of settlement...
  15. DennyWiseau

Real-Life DLC or Expansion: Michael the Brave

I'm sure Taleworlds would be delighted to make a DLC with a sole focus on a guy who was good at mudering their ancestors lol. Good luck with that haha
Back
Top Bottom