Demoulius's latest activity

• Demoulius replied to the thread Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10.
    Im confused, are these changes live now or not?
  • Demoulius replied to the thread Patch Notes e1.5.9.
    Christ do you people get off from beeing negative nancies or something?
  • Demoulius replied to the thread Patch when??.
    Oh damn, it wasent just me then? I noticed this as well but since I dident notice anything on the patch notes I just scratched it up to...
  • Ah that sounds nice. Is there a list somewhere where we can see whats supposed to be in the next coming patch?
  • Demoulius replied to the thread Patch Notes e1.5.9.
    I wouldnt call the reactions to a dev responding, neutral.... They were passive agressive at best. Often mocking and otherwise jabbing...
  • I dont really get why spear bracing isent in single player already. It would make pikes a great deal more dangerous to approach for cav...
  • Its normal that initially they make alot of progress as bugs, crashes and whatnot are fixed so that the game becomes more stable and...
  • Im wondering, was yesterdays hotfix a fix to this problem?
  • Demoulius replied to the thread Menavlion Infantry.
    All weapons like the menavliation, glaives, etc are over the top. Adress them rather then the class tbh. If a 2 handed polearm is a...
  • Demoulius replied to the thread Wildling.
    The 2nd perk is abit inconsitant. Extra javelins: Instead of 3 javelins that do 40 damage each you get 6 javelins that do 40 damage...
  • Demoulius replied to the thread Sergeant.
    Ive gotten some succes with the mace but its indeed very apparant that other classes have better maces as options. The bastard sword is...
  • Demoulius replied to the thread Voulgier.
    Am I the only one who think its kinda weird that the class called the Voulger needs to take heavy armor in its first slot to even get...
  • Demoulius replied to the thread Menavlion Infantry.
    I think its kinda hard to 'fix' though as its their weapon (and glaives and other comparable weapons in general) that are the problem...
  • Demoulius replied to the thread Legionary.
    Il add my voice to the people asking for the long Spatha. Compared to other factions you lack both speed and reach which that 1 weapon...
  • Demoulius replied to the thread Recruit.
    So while I wouldnt call the weapon options OP, the 1st perk slot is abit... weird. You can: Replace your 3 javelins that do 40 damage...
Top Bottom