Recent content by Demochi

1. Patch Notes e1.8.1

Thank you for releasing custom servers before the launch!
  2. EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup VI - Red Dot Edition (56/56)

Name: Demochi
    Nationality: Dutch
    Main class: Infantry
    Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/18256608
    I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (13.3.2022 at 17.00 CET)
  3. [BBC - Bard's Broadcast Service] Round Tactical Table 1 (RT²)

Sounds great.

You might want to think about screens with roster/results etc information.
    Also some visual represetation of who is speaking.
    To go further on that, having BEAST player stats and faction winrate might be interesting info for the table to talk about.
  4. Balance Patch: design insights + full changelog

Most of these changes sound very sensible! Thank you TW for putting NIN3 in charge of the multiplayer balance, and thank you @NIN3 for your dedicated work! Keep it up.
  5. Development Update #9: Multiplayer Customisation and Grant Peerage

image.png

I'm happy to hear that work is being done on custom servers! Can you give us an estimate if it will release before or after early access? I think that giving the tools before the game is released will do wonders for keeping the huge influx of players that will play the game on release!
  6. [BEAST 6] Division B - Weekly Matchups

Well played AE, it was a tough game.
  7. Revised promotion and Semi Finals

I approve of this suggestion.
  8. [BEAST 6] Division B - Weekly Matchups

KW 9 - 4 HINQ
    unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
  9. [BEAST 6] Division B - Weekly Matchups

KW 10 - 4 BROs
    unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
  10. Open Letter to Taleworlds - Mod Custom Servers

Nice initiative!
    There is nothing i mean NOTHING that TW can do for Bannerlord Multiplayer that will have a greater (positive) impact than allowing the existance of multiplayer mods via custom server and any other mean.
    +1
  11. Custom servers rant.

We will be looking at releasing custom server files closer to, or even after, the full release of the game. We still have a lot of work left to do on multiplayer and would like to finish implementing our planned features first.
    With all due respect, I think that not giving the community a chance to iron out the kinks of MP mods and community servers before launch hurts the player retention of new players coming in. The more stable the servers are, the longer the community is going to last.
  12. [NC2021] Knockout Stage

The quarterfinal Germany against BeNe will be played on Tuesday 11/05/21 at 20:30 CEST
  13. [NC2021] Division D #Week 1

Foley crashed during the second set, so we relogged and continued from the score 1-1.
    Proof
    Amuh8U3.png
  14. [NC2021] Division D #Week 1

Due to personal negligence and inactivity we have scheduled the matches last-minute. Apologies for the inconvenience.

The two matches are scheduled as follows:

Turkey vs BeNe
    Saturday 08/05/21 at 14:00 CEST

Czechoslovakia vs BeNe
    Sunday 09/05/21 at 20:00 CEST
Back
Top Bottom