Recent content by DEM1L1CH

1. DEM1L1CH

not so diverse companions

Yes, Warband had distinctive companions that you could spec out in your own way, and all had their own personality and character. Sorely lacking here.
  2. DEM1L1CH

It's in EA... Should it excuse "everything"?

Well If these are all issues that have been addressed then I retract what I've stated. But yes, If I want to come here and "vent" I will, and I did. So many people refuse to understand other peoples opinions and assume everything before they even ask why as they come here to my post.

Sorry, but you aren't allowed to have complaints. Literally everything you can complain about is rebuffed by saying "early access". Take that!
  3. DEM1L1CH

Alright, you ingrates. Sherriff's in town.

taleworldsforummatch.jpg

This is uncanny
  4. DEM1L1CH

it would be difficult to extract it.

We should ask White Ahroun's mother about this
  5. DEM1L1CH

I don't. These glorious cheekbones are a staple of every man in my family as far back as I've seen photos.

Trying to get out of decades of back child support will drive a man to say anything, I understand
  6. DEM1L1CH

WCOG, I think you may be this man's long lost father. I can see a strong familial resemblance..
  7. DEM1L1CH

You're posting cringe bro. You're supposed to be well informed about your country's political machine and understand where your country is going. Not paying attention and selfish apathy is cringe. Atomized and self-interested nihilism is not a good political path, but hey some people aren't meant to do anything but follow.
  8. DEM1L1CH

Yeah, OP, what color do you like better?

It was a trick question, realizing that the Coke vs Pepsi scam is propped up to benefit the real political power is the only correct answer.

Proudly neutral. Politics is also for suckers. Just a different kind of sucker.

Ok that was a really bad answer, politics is for suckers but not because there is some kind of "center" that works. Really disappointed in you son.
  9. DEM1L1CH

College is for suckers.

Agreed, but what's your political compass look like? You may redeem yourself from your behavior up to this point.
  10. DEM1L1CH

"I have gotten to 1100 successfully on my first attempt with only minor snowball"

Does snowballing always happen ? Has anyone ever got past day 900 without one faction conquering the entire map ? (with no mods)

I believe the answer is yes and no. IMO this mod should be implemented into the main patch updates seeing as how it vastly improves the stability of the map compared to vanilla Bannerlord.
  11. DEM1L1CH

Patch Notes e1.0.7

However if you win 5-10 tournament odds will be lower and lower after your each win. So we want you to do different things in game not making money from repetative tournaments 20-30 times a year. In real life bookies work same. If one outcome has lots of win in its history its odd drop after each win.

YIKES. If a person were winning 30 tournaments a year their earning would go UP DRASTICALLY. In ancient Rome the most popular and best gladiators and chariot racers made more money than LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET. This is just plain STUPID
  12. DEM1L1CH

"I have gotten to 1100 successfully on my first attempt with only minor snowball"

What do you mean by unblocking? I don't have them blocked so i can't unblock them?

Is your game crashing while trying to use this mod?
  13. DEM1L1CH

Improve Relation Points with Wife

I ended up getting annoyed at some Lords constantly coming back to siege my town after I peacefully released them, so I executed some lol

Maybe it's a glitch, usually guys who do stuff like this really turn them on.
  14. DEM1L1CH

Just see some strange cities being taken over very far into enemy territory.
    In this example Vlandi going to the centre of the empire and take cities over there.
    In previous screesnhots, other kingdoms did similar things

Yes, Vlandia was hyperaggressive from day 1, they took over a bunch of cities at the beginning, but eventually those cities got reclaimed. There is the odd capture far into territory, it may be because so many declarations of war/peace are happening between the different countries, it becomes difficult to maintain an even, proportionately segmented map. Would be nice if the NPCs weren't so aggressive, whatever happened to just staying in your territory and maintaining law and order? It's as if every few days a war is beginning. It's hyperactive and that's one thing the mod does to help the snowballing, because it forces peace very often.
Back
Top Bottom