Recent content by Delora Filth

1. Delora Filth

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

And also, don't kick penguins at the zoo. Just felt like saying it because you seem the type to do that too.
  2. Delora Filth

The Gungan genocide never happened. Change my mind.
  3. Delora Filth

I don't think 6 to 8 million native American deaths at the hands of the Spanish is wrong.
    I think it's very wrong. Downright **** move really.
  4. Delora Filth

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

That's not what I said. Apologising for your own complicity is good enough. Shows you've understood you were acting poorly. Even if it was more out of ignorance than malice. I've had to do it myself. I was an ignorant **** about this stuff for a good while. But I laid myself flat and admitted it and apologised for stuff I'd said. If I can do it's so can you. Especially seeing as Ev was directly offended by the comment in question.
  5. Delora Filth

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Then maybe an actual apology is in order? And not just one that's "I'm sorry you were offended".
  6. Delora Filth

[BoP: The Fifth Sun] Main Thread

Yeah. This place has turned into an absolutely unusable, unbearable travesty of a cesspool. And I'm kinda glad to see bop moving so I no longer have anything at all keeping me here.
  7. Delora Filth

Alpha Centauri BoP: The Colonization of Planet

Fine. I'll apply on this digital piece of AIDS too then. I'll make my own faction. It'll be really gay.
  8. Delora Filth

Peyote and raiding for the masses.
  9. Delora Filth

Typical settled house Dunm... Nahua swits.
  10. Delora Filth

What if you don't actually intend to play, but just want everyone to be off-guard when you strike?
  11. Delora Filth

Can you bring axes to the court?
  12. Delora Filth

Why play ballgames when you can scalp people?
  13. Delora Filth

What made you happy today?

Close enough. Haven't listened to Blink182 in over a decade. So didn't actually remember that song existed. Cheers for reminding me though!
  14. Delora Filth

What pissed you off today? v. VI

**** yeah!
  15. Delora Filth

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. V (circular edition)

Dunno. it's ok, I guess. But hard to say. Probably would've looked better on a different forum. Maybe one with a slightly brown/beige-ish colour palette and a more familiar and pleasant look and feel altogether.

Avatar is probably a 10. But the environment it's in gets a 0.
Back
Top Bottom