Recent content by dellealpi

1. dellealpi

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

This mod looks sick! Is it going to be the best mod after 1257 ad?
  2. dellealpi

Garrisons purging troops while growing?

It happens in both lance system and vanilla recruit system. I really hate this. some of my hardtrained Senior Knights were just gone, which really pissed me off
  3. dellealpi

Battle size

Is there?
    Btw, I change my battle size with a software. You can find it simply by typing "Warband battlesize" here in the search bar
  4. dellealpi

Taking over a kingdom

be advised, recruiting lords from an existing faction means provocation of war. That faction will probably declare war upon yours. So, be prepared for fight :cool:
  5. dellealpi

Taking over a kingdom

Do you want to cheat? If so, do this follow:
    Go to conversation.txt, search this "As_you_wish,_my_wife" and you got "dlga_lord_husband_auto_recruit:close_window 4095 620  0 As_you_wish,_my_wife."
    see the number 620 here? Remember this number
    search "in_private" you got "in_private.  xxx  0 NO_VOICEOVER " see the xxx here. whatever it is, change it to 620. You will find this "in_private." log 4 times, change all of numbers into 620.

Here's the effect: You can recruit any lord simply by asking him "I want to discuss some matters with your in private" (something like that. Im sure you know what it is.) He will join your faction automatically. :mrgreen:
  6. dellealpi

Papal States get eliminated so quickly?

I notice that in 1.02, Papal States were always been killed by other aggressive AI factions. Is there a way that can save them from getting slaughtered? What about make them undeclarewar-able?
  7. dellealpi

The March of the Varangian Guard

Divilly said:
    I have to agree with Arszi , if you go a siege against lithuanians, the ****in javelins will kill your boys quickly :wink:

Yes. several senior knights of mine were killed by those things in a siege against Milano. Italians have some kinds of light infantry who throw javelins to my troops
  8. dellealpi

Peasants revolt

What exactly is a peasants revolt? I saw it a few times and I don't know what it is. Please tell me :smile:
  9. dellealpi

How to raise fief prosperity?

Most French region centers are really poor in the beginning of the game. Paris only have like 60-70 prosperity.
  10. dellealpi

How to raise fief prosperity?

What are your fiefs?
    By the way, caravans and merchants also help increase the prosperity of a region. Since your faction is at war, your merchants are enemies to your in-war faction. So maybe your merchants were killed or captured by their armies.
  11. dellealpi

Welsh (and Navarra) only have 3 lords? - No Wives or princesses?

Without Pope's excommunication, it's very easy for Aragon or England to wipe off Navarra or Welsh because they latter two are weaker than the former two. I think it's balance. In my opinion, imbalance is that these 4 factions are equally strong.
  12. dellealpi

Did your Papal States get wiped off from Europe?

Mine did. Both Ancona and Rome were conquered by hafsid dynasty. How's yours?
  13. dellealpi

spear bracing

Don_Quixote_堂吉诃德 said:
    Divilly said:
    I ever disable it when i play with cavalry  :mrgreen: But when using badass lancers... Bye bye cavalry  :razz:
    :razz:It seems only player and player's man can use spear bracing in r276.Have you ever commanded 150 mans in a battle?(of course with worse image quality at the same time :neutral:)With 15+ spearmen bracing their spears in the fist line,the cavalrymen fall and fall again.And then the swordmen stand in the second line and axemen stand in the third line to kill the survivors.After that let your men wih sheilds draw the infantry's attention to make them move without fight , while your the archers is shooting the infantry's right side . At last,kill the enemy's archers.You will find you win the battle with a very few men died without knights.That's kind of cool! :cool:

I prefer using cavalry as my main force during land battles. I set the battlesize to 300. So I often have like 100 lancers in my company.
    And no, the enemies have spear bracing too in V1.02.
  14. dellealpi

spear bracing

Can you explain how good that was?
    By the way I think the decapitation was good too :smile:
  15. dellealpi

Anyone wants the decapitation option back?

I do  :)
Back
Top Bottom