Recent content by Delia

1. The mysterious money spawning

splofot said:
    Surely, we can shove it up to the admins like everyone else does... But it is true that it's really hard to make that money unless you're and admin who has the gimmea****loadacash button when they press p. Would be a good idea to also give them a makemy****loadsacashdisappear button.

I thought they had a "makemy****loadsacashdisappear" button
  2. The mysterious money spawning

Aldric said:
    This tread is useless if you don't give me clear data on how and when you found this money.

This thread is not to report an abuse, it was to ask whether or not this legendary "money hack" exists, and I already have the answer.
  3. Screenshots!

Kovas said:
    84937290.jpg

87826046.jpg

45258796.jpg

82318317.jpg

40489480.jpg

97384734.jpg

52315711.jpg

Money bags in the jail...that's a classic  :lol:
    always fun though  :mrgreen:
  4. The mysterious money spawning

Deserath said:
    Not a conspiracy just admin abuse or someone who can't handle disposing of banking money. You can check your logs to see who spawned what amount ye' know.

Yeah, I guess so, but probably Aldric doesn't care enough about the problem to check the logs.
  5. Degrees of Separation: Role-Play Versus Being a Bell-End

Azrayel said:
    -=USE THESE=-
    Adjectives-
    --Drunken
    --Shrivelled
    --Yellow
    --Honor-less
    --Knavish
    --Impudent
    --Daft
    --Sodding

Nouns-
    --Arseface
    --Wench (better than whore)
    --Whore (acceptable, but not as good as wench)
    --Bastard
    --Drunkard
    --Knave
    --Peasant (cRPG players react well* to this)

You impudent peasant!!
    --ANY RACIAL SLURS- YOU WILL GET PERMA-BANNED ON ANY SERVER

not really...
  6. A few quick tips

The problem is that the things to know about PW are a lot, and the rules depend on the server, so what kind of quick tips can you give? Something like: you need branches to make sticks?  :mrgreen:
  7. The mysterious money spawning

gaham1 said:
    good god man its a conspiracy!!!!

no, no, I never said it's a serious problem  :grin:
  8. The mysterious money spawning

gaham1 said:
    I was told it was hacking

See Vincenzo, like I said some of the admins think it's an hack too  :lol: :lol:
  9. Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

Sushiman said:
    Thought you were talking about in game bans. ANyway, forum account bans are by IP, not name.

ok :smile:
    so, like I was saying, it's easy for banned people to come back to the forum.
  10. Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

Sushiman said:
    Bans ban the cd key, not the name.

Most of the people don't link their M&B serial key to their forum account, why should they?
  11. The mysterious money spawning

Vincenzo said:
    Its either admins spawning lots of money or them banking and keeping all the deposited gold from players and indeed when they die they drop massive amounts.

Hint: after banking, make a moneybag of all your gold and drown it in the sea.

Aha, then it's like I thought: the "hack" is just an excuse.
    Thanks for answering Vincenzo.

I really don't know why they spawn so big amounts of money: one person reported to have found more than 130 million, it means that "the dead" had like 1 billion gold on himself  :shock:
  12. Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

Eragon91 said:
    How about a ban for the impostor? ^

...who obviously doesn't even know the game. Outlaws can't take castles, nor manage them, since they have neither flags, lords, diplomacy or the necessary range of classes.

You're really perceptive...the "impostor" was probably just joking, because Vornne always has to tell the same things about commoners and outlaws as special factions, etc...

also, a ban is completely useless here, people can create as many accounts as they want.
  13. The mysterious money spawning

This thread is about the IVe EU server. I have seen that lately there are limitations on the deposits to the admin bank, there are new rules against people who carry more than 500k gold on themselves, and generally people talk more about these mysterious money spawning events. It happened also...
Back
Top Bottom