Recent content by delay34

1. Resolved 1.5.8 After todays hotfix there is a serious case of black face going on

We are aware of this issue sadly our fixes for this one did not work. Please know that we are working on this issue to fix it as soon as possible.
    One last thing that remains that you can do on your side is deleting the shader data folder to see if this makes a difference? We are still investigating this issue on our end. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience.
    It's okay, you all are trying ya'lls best. We just are excited about playing the game because it never gets old or boring. You all are doing a great job, we will just have to be patient and wait.
  2. Resolved 1.5.8 After todays hotfix there is a serious case of black face going on

This problem seems progressive. For me it started with longer and loner loading times for item icons (those white circles progress bar persisting for a long time before icon appears), then item and character icons started looking funky (black, rainbow colored etc), then in-battle textures stopped loading (no textures on unit armors and items around the battle scene)
    Same here, I have had the same problems as well. Maybe glitchtrap invade bannerlord
  3. Resolved 1.5.8 After todays hotfix there is a serious case of black face going on

Yeah this is racist!! Lol jkjk But yeah its pretty unplayable right now BETA 1.5.8 has been a bad patch so far but I look forward to the improvements y'all will make I am a big fan!
  4. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

I mean atleast they have dealt with the important bugs, like siege crashes........ LUL been almost 2 weeks and the game is unplayable but hey who needs the main story quest givers or Companions.. Maybe they will add them back as DLC when the game Releases...... who knows haHAA
    Lol I since a lot of frustration. Honestly I feel that though.
  5. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

I have same issue "mission meet with arzagos" he does not appear. The encyclopedia states hes not been seen. I cant finish the mission tree as he isn't there. This is from a fresh campaign in the new Beta.
    The update is in progress, hopefully they will release a patch soon along with a graphics patch from items not loading in shops.
  6. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

Any news from this bug? i can deal with the other graphical bug which starts to fail-load some icons from the inventory, but i cant even play this game if my potential followers start to dissapear. At least make sure you can bring them all back after playing the game! because it would be a pain in the butt spending some hours on this game to find out you cant bring them back and start over again...
    No news yet 1.5.8 has a lot of bugs, it is almost unplayable.
  7. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

I had this problem too and since the hotifx it was partially fixed in the sense of some of the wanderers were back but there was a lot less then normal still, are all of your still gone from the game?
    Yes, I think I have like 8 wanders and only 4 I can actually get, the others say "NEVER SEEM BEFORE."
  8. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

My game is down to 8 wanderers, I hope some are left when get my next clan tier
    This is a bad glitch. I have three campaigns started in 1.5.8 and all of them have the wanderer problem.
  9. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

My game is down to 8 wanderers, I hope some are left when get my next clan tier
    I started a new game and I only have 4 wanderers the rest can't be found... I am sure more will span in.
  10. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

Is there any temporary fix to this right now such as reloading a save or no?
    To my knowledge no, but I am sure they will have a patch out by Monday knowing how on top of it they are.
  11. Resolved Can't find Istiana or Arzagos for quest

I am +1 on this, I too have a savegame going from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8 beta and I do not see those two. Since I cannot progress quest to create my kingdom itd be great to have this fixed :smile:
    Yeah it sucks Lol. The poor devs have their work cut out for them on this 1.5.8 beta patch.
  12. Resolved Can't find Istiana or Arzagos for quest

Yea, I was enjoying my new campaign very much... now I think I need to stop it.. very unfortunate!
    I feel that, playing bannerlord keeps me sane from all this load of college work bs.
  13. Resolved Can't find Istiana or Arzagos for quest

For the quests: "Meet with Istiana" and "Meet with Arzagos", neither of these NPCs are present in their respective cities (Epicrotea and Marunath). The quest worked fine in my previous save, which was on 1.5.7 beta. The problem has only appeared in a new campaign started on 1.5.8 beta.

I will upload the save file at upload.taleworlds.com
    I am having this same issue in a totally new game in 1.5.8. It sucks so bad lol
Back
Top Bottom