Recent content by DeeDee334

1. question

how can I give a 3d model a texture
  2. question

anyone here got any ww2 weapon resources I can use?
  3. I have a question about multiplayer map making

how can I pick the spawns for factions
  4. I messed up the projectiles now my game keeps crashing

What exactly are you doing before the game crashes? Are you clicking at something specific or is a specific troop spawning?
    dont worry about it I fixed it thanks
  5. I messed up the projectiles now my game keeps crashing

The rgl-log is a text file (txt-format) which is generated every time you start the game. It's in the main folder of Warband, one level above the folder in which the mods are inside.
    theres no errors in the rgl log do I have to restart the mod cause I didn't make any safe copies of a previous version
  6. I messed up the projectiles now my game keeps crashing

Revert all of your changes to how it was before. Otherwise use a safecopy of the former working version (good practise at modding: Make safecopies of versions) and continue the work from there. Take also a look at the rgl-log if it shows where errors might be.
    whats rgl log? i tried reverting all changes I changed the projectile back but it seems like it still crashes
  7. I messed up the projectiles now my game keeps crashing

is there any way to fix this? i put everything back to default in morghs it still keeps crashing when i pick one of the factions
  8. i got an issue with modding when i see the item in the picture but then in game im naked

has anyone else had this issue or does anyone know how to fix it?
  9. can someone help with warband modding?

Yes, you will find the invitation link when you click at the button 'Modding' at the top of the page here ^^
    thanks i joined it but I honestly have no idea what to do I typed in all the textures in the material and textures but it still doesn't show up
  10. can someone help with warband modding?

You should get error messages at openbrf at something like that. Make sure that you have spelled everything correctly with upper and lower case letters.
    Textures need to be loaded in the same brf as the materials that use them or in a brf that is loaded before the material. Materials need to be loaded in the same brf as the meshes that use them or in a brf that is loaded before the mesh. If it's the other way around, it will look like it's working on OpenBRF, but it won't work ingame.

Your module.ini must load the texture brf before the material brf before the mesh brf. Alternatively, you could hold the texture, material and mesh in the same brf file.
    is there like a warband modding discord I can join?
  11. can someone help with warband modding?

At the material entry of the mesh you can just write down the corresponding material name like it is done at the other meshes.
    its still white in game even when i typed that all out
  12. can someone help with warband modding?

You have to edit the module.ini as well and set there that it loads the new texture folder. Read up this tutorial here, it's for Warband but it applies to Napoleonic Wars as well: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/adding-custom-made-items-to-multiplayer.112126/
    Look up the subchapter 'Fixing your texture', step 5 and 6.
    inside the brf file im using the mesh does not have a texture or a material how would I go about fixing that
  13. can someone help with warband modding?

What all did you do? You probably organised a new folder in which your mod is, yes? Did you copy paste the Native module folder and are now starting to edit the textures?
    I copy pasted the napoleonic and am trying to retexture
  14. can someone help with warband modding?

Use the error search function at openbrf. It tells you every problem your module has currently, like wrong ordering, missing entries, duplicates, etc.
    it says it found 0 errors
Back
Top Bottom