Recent content by Death Knell

1. Death Knell

All the information I brought back from Gamescom (Banners, bug fixes, futur of the game, UI changes, new crafting parts in forge, consoles, etc)

Is the Dragon Banner supposed to be equivalent to the Chrysanthemum banner during the Boshin War, with a decisive morale impact?
    Dinken sie helmet.
  2. Death Knell

Main character infantry perks not working????

Interwebs at it again.
  3. Death Knell

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Marry Companions

That´s matching what I want! :smile: Marrying a commoner companion is a great start!
    Thanks for agreeing brother.
  4. Death Knell

What does clan system serve in gameplay?

I think bannerkings is a must have.
    you are right
  5. Death Knell

Do you enjoy smithing?

It is all but useless. The only way to get a grip on its huge tasking to make it as a wealthy smith takes several months if not longer.
  6. Death Knell

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Marry Companions

I don't want to marry at all and be a member of the gentry! I'd rather them allow commoners marry and some sort of criminal game to play.
  7. Death Knell

How to give a "soul" to this game?

I'm no longer in my twenties and I've played a lot of games since 2007 or so when I first played M&B, so there is probably nothing this game could do to inspire the same awe.

I try to avoid going back and playing Warband, because whenever I do, the nostalgia gets ripped away and I realize just how jank that game was. But it was like the only one where you could ride on a horse and hit people while also being an open world at the time. And I hadn't figured out how everything worked (or didn't).
    I echo this as well.
    To tell the truth, I no longer believe in a positive evolution of this game for a long time. I also uninstalled it. I will re-test perhaps in ten years to see if there is finally something new... I'll say what I really think but I don't want to get kicked out of this forum. By not doing the right thing, other developers will end up releasing a better game without TW. I smell it. Good luck TW, I wish you no harm, but mocking your audience is not good long-term policy. I really hope I'm wrong. I'll probably try 1.9.0, if you manage to get it out. I hope she will surprise me, finally!
    I had it uninstalled for most of its life span. Atm its a bad hack and slash game. There is so much potential left unaddressed. I give it another year of dev until they make significant gains.
  8. Death Knell

POLL: How are people liking the 1.8.0 Beta?

Some Good / Some Bad ✔️

I'm mainly waiting for them to make armor useful w/o mods
  9. Death Knell

There needs to be a criminal path in the current game

There must be extensive work done in this manner. I do not want to be a Lord or Lords retainer. I want to be a band of assassins.
Back
Top Bottom