Recent content by DEADSCAPE

1. DEADSCAPE

Resolved Gainseth Floating

Summary: Gainseth the Battania Village is floating in mid air on the campaign map. How to Reproduce: Just Walk Around in Battania Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 Home (22000.832) GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX...
  2. DEADSCAPE

Resolved Launcher Will Not Launch Game

I have found the Fix for the Issues after Reading some other Forums, to fix just delete engine_config.txt. If you cannot delete it and receive Error 0x8007016A: The cloud file provider is not running. Then go to OneDrive Cloud Fix and Follow Method 2.
  3. DEADSCAPE

Resolved Launcher Will Not Launch Game

Summary: When I open Steam, I open it Bannerlord either way, from Library or Desktop, and the Launcher will come up. I will Push play and then nothing will load, but the launcher will disappear and my Steam will say I am playing Bannerlord when it is not even loaded. I can't push Stop on Steam...
  4. DEADSCAPE

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Custom Troops

Hello M&B Family,

I don't know if any of y'all played Prophesy of Pendor on Mount and Blade: Warband, but you could create your own knighthood, and select between all armor and weapons to create custom troops for your knighthood order. I believe this would be a great aspect to add to the game on a bigger scale, like when you create your own kingdom, you could have your own custom troops for your kingdom. However, this would cause some changes to the game to need to happen such as when you conquer a settlement culture needs to be implemented where overtime under the new lordship, the towns and villages turn to the lord's culture, so let's say I'm Aserai, and I just captured a Southern Empire town, over so many days in game, maybe even years the towns would change culture and allow me to recruit Aserai troops instead always being Imperial troops.

Thank you,
    Jacob Riela

P.S. Maybe this has already been posted just didn't want to sypher through a thousand post, thank you!
Back
Top Bottom