Recent content by Dead-__-Wish

1. Dead-__-Wish

Resolved Freezing in battles

First of all, i have a really good pc and doesn’t matter how i beat up setting, it is still so laggy and unstable... it freezes in battles for ever 2 seconds, and when im pressing any movement keys or hit button, it gets worse. i barely play it now... this happens in campaign battles... please...
  2. Dead-__-Wish

My newborn child appeared in the other side of map?

well my girl got pregnant, she had a birth... the child is not currently shown in my party, but it says she’s last seen in some castle... i went there, to take her back but there’s nothing i can really see... in clan menu it says Holding, but with a different shrift. and when everyone moves to...
  3. Dead-__-Wish

SP - General AI armies outside siege

i agree, however i wonder how much u went further that 30-50 men are considered small stack of armies lmfao...
  4. Dead-__-Wish

SP - General Fishing and hunting.

it will make game unbalanced. when you spend a time walking in villages or castles, the actual time on the map is not going. so it means you can catch a fish as much as u want and sell with a lot of money without losing any time or day in the actual game. and if devs gonna make time going while u are walking in the villages, ppl never gonna visit them. they just gonna do quick choices from map menu. don’t try to make this game an assassin creed or something. after all this is mount and blade game
  5. Dead-__-Wish

SP - General Shoulder view in 3rd person camera mode?

naah its useless. just make ur camera settings closer to the head then
  6. Dead-__-Wish

SP - General Clan party commands

true... true... i agree with it. because talking with party members doesn’t even do something yet... it is making things boring. but i hope they will fix that stuff... i also would like to marry one of the companions too
  7. Dead-__-Wish

3d artist looking to join

If possible, can you fix the eyeballs of the companions lol
    Is like they are lizards and one eye looks to one side. It is hilarious...but ugly.
    idk if that’s only in my game but eyebrows kinda got half way visible. so now all my characters almost have no eyebrows...
  8. Dead-__-Wish

5 Troops charge to a big armies?

Oh, I misunderstood. Yeah, what Duskmare said about bandits not having a command unit is what I assume is happening. Look at your own guys if you get knocked out in a fight, everyone instantly charges.
    what about sea riders? they have sea rider leaders with them. why don’t they command? or why don’t the looters try to run away straight away instead of attacking, getting crushed and after trying to escape? lol can’t they run away at begging?
  9. Dead-__-Wish

I've recently noticed that bandit parties with smaller troop counts than my own will try to engage me if I wander close to a hideout.

It seems to me that the AI is seeing the parties garrisoned in the hideout and deciding that with the total troop count from that that it's worth it to attack me, but once I get to the pre-battle conversation the hideout parties don't move to reinforce.
    well my issue is mostly about battles... why they run straight to my army with a few ppl?... this is what happening. i attack 5-6 looters on the map. they’re being like- we don’t wanna fight. i’m saying i don’t care, ima fight you. when battle starts, they starting to run to my army as if they were the attackers... where is the strategy?
  10. Dead-__-Wish

I think this is an important issue in the game. i’ve heard people say in bannerlord there are going to be smart NPCs and strategic battles... so far i don’t see why 5 looters charge to the big army while they didn’t even wanted to fight during the talk. when battle starts, they just pushing...
Back
Top Bottom