vLU_5.jpg
    kchKK.jpg
    WyUTt.jpg

Completed set screenshots:
    T0dxP.png
    _ZU6-.png
    7rU9x.jpg
    y1FgR.jpg

The guard of the sword is compatible with 95% of the Native pieces (everything but the very wide blade)
    The rest of the sword parts are 100% compatible with Native pieces.

All 4 polearm parts are 100% compatible with Native pieces.

All the parts are on one 2K texture.

IkeUx.jpg

2. Need More Info Cloth Editor Cloth Editor Crash on startup

Yes, on the same drive and both are on the same versions. I've tried 1.6.4, 1.6.5, 1.7.0 and 1.7.1, every time making sure that both the game and editor are on the same version. I've also tried to install them on a different drive (both still on the same drive, but a different one) to see if something changed, and it was still broken.
  3. Need More Info Cloth Editor Cloth Editor Crash on startup

Thank you for the reply, I can definitely send you a model if you want, but the issue does not come from the model but from the editor itself.
    I have a second PC with the editor installed and on this one the cloth editor and model viewer work fine. When i do get the cloth and model viewer freeze issue on the second PC, i "simply" completely wipe down the SSD and reinstall windows then reinstall Bannerlord + Modding tools. A simple reinstall of the game + modding tools does not work.

I get the freezing issue with every model i use

Obviously, this is not an ideal solution...

Let me know if you still want a model to test with.
  4. In Progress Model & Animation Viewer Model Viewers not working as intended

Reznov and I are experiencing the exact same issue on both the model viewer and the cloth editor. Any news on this? It's genuinely preventing us from making any sort of progress whatsoever :/
  5. Need More Info Cloth Editor Cloth Editor Crash on startup

Summary: Out of the blue, my cloth editor stopped working. Clicking on the icon in the menu bar opens the cloth editor window but the viewport is completely black and the editor freezes instantly. The only way to close it is through the task manager. I must have tried about 100 times by now to...
Top Bottom