Recent content by davidw

1. With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

I started a quest from the (red) faction save the villagers or soemthing its called. I noticed after i saved them i got the black mace story line. Witch i dont want. Cause i want to join sweden cause im Swedish. So i imported my character to a save where i have the save villagers quest and failed it so i could join sweden again. Cause you cant join a faction when your in the story line. BUT when i dont have it anymore i still cant join sweden. talked to every noble, and just Before i even had the save villager quest sweden asked me like every 3rd time to join them. But i wanted to trade and make some Money Before i make enemies thats why i didnt join them. I should be able to join them again afteri failed the save villagers quest wouldnt i??  I Must mention i been in sweden as noble but no sworn oath or anything for 1 month (ingame)
  2. Cant join sweden

I started a quest from the (red) faction save the villagers or soemthing its called. I noticed after i saved them i got the black mace story line. Witch i dont want. Cause i want to join sweden cause im Swedish. So i imported my character to a save where i have the save villagers quest and...
  3. Bug reporting site

I started a quest from the (red) faction save the villagers or soemthing its called. I noticed after i saved them i got the black mace story line. Witch i dont want. Cause i want to join sweden cause im Swedish. So i imported my character to a save where i have the save villagers quest and failed it so i could join sweden again. Cause you cant join a faction when your in the story line. BUT when i dont have it anymore i still cant join sweden. talked to every noble, and just Before i even had the save villager quest sweden asked me like every 3rd time to join them. But i wanted to trade and make some Money Before i make enemies thats why i didnt join them. I should be able to join them again afteri failed the save villagers quest wouldnt i??
Back
Top Bottom