Recent content by Davee

1. Davee

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Sulcoit (8/12/13)

One of (if not the) best events I've been to so far. Great job, organizers! Good game, players! :smile:

You folks make me very proud of having been involved in the making of this mod! :grin:
  2. Davee

Warband Mash-Up Einherjar & Fwiends VS IG & Fwiends

It's been a pleasure, folks! Many fun times have been had over the years in your company. I hope that we may yet again cross paths.

Good luck in all your future endeavours! :smile:
  3. Davee

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Eoferwic (21/7/13)

Thanks - to both players and hosts - for the event! :smile:
  4. Davee

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Eoferwic (21/7/13)

There will be fountains of blood.

I like the layout of the battle! Looks like this should be much fun. :grin:

5. Davee

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Brūnanburh (April 28th)

Many thanks for the game, all! :grin:

// Brochmail
  6. Davee

Battle of Brūnanburh [old thread]

It looks as if I will walk this dark-age earth once more...
  7. Davee

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Val-ès-Dunes

I'd like to thank the hosts and all fellow attendees for a great event! :grin:
  8. Davee

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Val-ès-Dunes

Sign me up with the Men of Grimoult!

It's been ages since I started up the mod. I can barely wait to see how it plays in a larger event now! :grin:
  9. Davee

OSP 3D Art [Kit] Dismemberment and Decapitation Mod Kit... WIP Version Released

For Native it will be a simple copy-paste job with the .txt-files. For merging with other mods you'll have to copy-paste the new code into the module files in the appropriate locations (that is the source .py-files, not .txt), but they will come with step-by-step instructions, so that should be easy too. If you've got the python code for the mod that is. Merging through the raw .txt-files may or may not be possible, but I don't know enough about that to say really. :wink:
  10. Davee

Flanged has already made several limbs, so I don't think we'll be needing too much help on that part. Explaining the whole process (because it has to be very specific to fit the system) would be a pain due to the language barrier, I'm afraid. :sad:

And yes, we already use the multi-mesh approach for some of the models. For example: "man_left_arm" and "man_left_arm.1" (these are not included in the released WIP version though).

Don't worry - when we release the full version you will understand how it's all done and you'll be able to mod it as much as you wish. :grin:
  11. Davee

Hehe. Google Translate isn't the greatest translator out there, no. I'm not sure if this one is any better, but you could try it: http://es.babelfish.yahoo.com/

That picture looks good! We were going to do some details like that to improve the visuals. I'm not sure if Flanged has already revamped the cut-off head or if he's planning to do it - if not, we could definitely use the one you just showed us, if that's okay with you. :smile:

And don't worry about the different names on 'cut_off_head_male' and 'cut_off_head_male_dynamic', they are exactly the same model - they are just positioned differently. One is used for the physics-enabled head, the other one is for the head that instantly drops on the ground (it's disabled right now because we have the physics-enabled head), in a way similar to how the helmets drop on the ground.
  12. Davee

Throat cutting dosn't guarantee decapitation or dismemberment, which is what we're aiming for first-hand, mostly to avoid over-complicating things or compability issues with features people may already have in their mods. An optional addition pack with combat tweaks and features beyond loss of limbs might be something we'll look into later though (I already have a few in store that I may make OSP later on).
  13. Davee

Belendor Torheal Artendor said:
    This system can also be used for props?

I mean a butcher cutting a meat in his place. (Which i integrated into the mod, but with this decapitation integrated to the meat as if it is indeed being cut into the pieces would be much more promising)
    I'm afraid that's a bit beyond Warband's capabilities - you'd need to script that whole event and have one prop for each piece of meat cut off, I know of no way to do it 'dynamically' like many modern games do. Might even require a special animation to go with it if you want it to look 'right'. So possible, yes, but with a huge amount of work for such a small detail. :razz:
  14. Davee

The only thing working pretty much as intended are the decapitations. We're going to tie arms and legs into the same system. But you can always download and use the WIP version if you find it's enough for you. :wink:
Back
Top Bottom