Recent content by Dasvi2018

1. Dasvi2018

WPL2 - SIGN UPS - CLOSED

Charles the Great said:
    Lemme get this straight. My team will have one match a week, for seven weeks?

Not an admin, but yes you have to play one official match every week. That is how most Warband leagues work and how this one will work as well.

Now, if you want to stand a chance against the other teams (besides actually having a decent roster that won't desert you), you have to organize training matches with other clans, usually around 2-3 per week in addition with the official match.
  2. Dasvi2018

[SNL2] Slavic Native League 2

Too small of a nation to be considered for the NC, yet not Slavic enough to join this.

Benefits of Greek citizenship...

(Anyway, good luck organizing this, might join as a merc, if anyone even wants them)
  3. Dasvi2018

[NC 2016] Grand Final & Bronze Match - Turkey NC2016 Champions

Congratulations Turkey! Finally a win after so many silvers!

tumblr_m8nbzavylo1rdqhsxo1_250.gif
  4. Dasvi2018

BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Good luck! Definitely will give a follow!
  5. Dasvi2018

[NC 16] Yugoslavia

Good luck from your neighbour downstairs!

:cry: No Balkans team  :cry:
  6. Dasvi2018

Native Completed European 1h Dueling Contest - [EDC]

Sen405 said:
    Tito 7 - 2 Dasvi
    gfs :grin:

Confirming
  7. Dasvi2018

[NC2016] Nations Cup 2016 - Announcement and Sign Ups

Watly said:
    I don't think there is, until someone sends an alliance request to Lust. Go go captain Dasvi of the rest of the world!

Two problems with that

1) Rest of the World isn't just an alliance but rather a special exception that will require new rules (under which conditions can we hire players and other such rules) as well as having the problem of being a scramble of nations that is made purely out of convinience for unrepresented players, since even alliances have recognition problems (Just look at the reactions when SCA won the cup, imagine a Rest of the World winning then...). Due to the above, I think asking publicly at first will be a better option

2) My RL unfortunately prevents me from being captain  :sad:
  8. Dasvi2018

Let me reinstate my question which wasn't answered yet.

Dasvi2018 said:
    Just a quick question.

Is there any consideration of having a Rest of the World team? It would tremendously help players like me who cannot make a team with only their compatriots or even stable alliances that can hold together until the end of the tournament.
  9. Dasvi2018

[SL] Betting Corner

Garnet - Jadeite
    Musgravite - Bixbite
    Diquis - Diamond
    Quartz - Benitoite
    Tanzanite - Taafeite
    Alexendrite - Ardi
    Opal - Painite
  10. Dasvi2018

Grey_Warden said:
    I must have worded that wrong, I meant to say that swords AND cleavers are allowed. :3
    Change my faction to Rhodoks then
  11. Dasvi2018

In-Game Name: Dasvi
    Steam Contact: Dasvi
    Faction Desired: Vaegirs

WHY CLEAVERS BANNED, WHY!
  12. Dasvi2018

Just a quick question.

Is there any consideration of having a Rest of the World team? It would tremendously help players like me who cannot make a team with only their compatriots or even stable alliances that can hold together until the end of the tournament.
  13. Dasvi2018

[SL] Betting Corner

Garnet - Diamond
    Jadeite - Quartz
    Musgravite - Benitoite
    Bixbite - Opal
    Diquis - Alexandrite
    Tanzanite - Painite
    Ardi - Taafeite
  14. Dasvi2018

[SL] Scramble League - Sign-ups are closed!

Thunderbeu said:
    Dasvi2018 said:
    Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Well I am an NA leader of my team and I believe most EU's have their matches around 1:30pm Eastern. Which is perfect for me right now. My only problem is trying to find a practice match because I don't know the other captains lol.

Let me just state:

1. It could be okay for you but not the NA players in our team.
    2. Who knows if our commander schedules matches for NA times.

I hope we can resolve those timezone issues but it is still annoying in the first place

Tito had a team entered in this WNL and scheduling wasn't a problem. (Jeffrey was on that team aswell)

Yea, confirmed with him, he can play EU hours.
    Tabling this for now
  15. Dasvi2018

[SL] Scramble League - Sign-ups are closed!

Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Well I am an NA leader of my team and I believe most EU's have their matches around 1:30pm Eastern. Which is perfect for me right now. My only problem is trying to find a practice match because I don't know the other captains lol.

Let me just state:

1. It could be okay for you but not the NA players in our team.
    2. Who knows if our commander schedules matches for NA times.

I hope we can resolve those timezone issues but it is still annoying in the first place
Back
Top Bottom